GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mount & Blade"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/08/05 at 13:15
Regular
"smile, it's free"
http://www.taleworlds.com/

[URL]http://www.taleworlds.com/[/URL]

An excellent combat-based first-person RPG set in a fictional Medieval era. Free to download & play up to level 6.

This game is still in beta, but it's shaping up to be something excellent.

Awesome mounted & foot combat, archery, and loads more. this is the most addictive game I've played since Morrowind. What's most impressive is that this whole game is being developed by only two people.

Go download it now!
Fri 16/09/05 at 20:25
Regular
It's a single player game.

I haven't read anything but good reviews for it so I may take a butchers at it sometime.
Fri 16/09/05 at 18:37
"Genius!"
When i went on i couldnt see any other players anywhere, so i uninstalled again.
Thu 15/09/05 at 19:43
Regular
Is it an online game?
Mon 12/09/05 at 17:54
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yeah cheers, I am buying the licence in a few days. Excellent game, thanks for the recommendation.
Mon 05/09/05 at 17:33
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Best way to make money before you've raised a big army yourself is to lurk near the starting village and beat up river pirates. Use blunt weapons (club, jousting lance, etc) to knock them unconscious so you can sell them off into slavery for 100gp each.
Sun 04/09/05 at 21:13
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I'm playing it. It's devilishly hard though. How do you make your money? I trade, but there are umpteen bandits around and you don't have enough men to fight them with.
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:41
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Do make sure you have the latest DirectX 9.0c drivers, or it tends to blow up on you like that. Also certain spyware causes a problem, for some reason.
Tue 23/08/05 at 18:03
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Well cheers for that. I installed it and it managed to screw up my PC to the extent that programs wouldn't launch. I got a message saying the system had recovered from a "serious error".
I don't know if this was just me or the game itself has a bug.
Tue 23/08/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Captain to you."
I want better graphics.
Tue 23/08/05 at 17:36
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Right I'm downloading it now. I take it you play it, do many others?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.