GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just another version of happy slapping"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/08/05 at 12:30
Regular
When Tom Cruise was squirted in the face with a trick 'microphone' journalists blasted it as 'happy slapping'.

Yet upon watching the show crudely named 'balls of steel' was I the only one worrying about the stunt performed called Urban Rodeo.

For those people who cleverly avoided the show, Urban Rodeo is where you hide behind a wall or tree, and spy the largest person you can. You the proceed to jump on their back and 'ride' them until you are thrown off. Then, obviously, 'leg it'.

How long is it before we see this stupid idiodicy being acted out in our streets as another form of happy slapping?
Tue 23/08/05 at 20:29
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Heh heh... the annoying devil was funny on Balls of Steel this week...

"I fell over"... that's just class.
Tue 23/08/05 at 20:12
Regular
Displayed wrote:
> saves
> being the wife in prison

Unless you get to share a cell with Dringo
Tue 23/08/05 at 20:01
Regular
"toss them off" sorry old jokes spring to mind, and well if there is a group, you being the bigger person, jumping and landing on all the chavs will be mor effective, AND, you just say i fell, saves being the wife in prison
Tue 23/08/05 at 19:56
Regular
"I like beef"
Displayed wrote:
> chavs jump on your back, you jump backwards, landing on them, seeming
> as you are the bigger of the two, forcing all your wieght downwards,
> hence, crushng the chav, and if your lucky his mates also. and all in
> the lines of self defence =D "i fell over"

Excellent idea.

Finally, a fool-proof solution to chavs jumping on your backs!

However, why not just toss them off and kick them? Much easier, and more fun. :-)
Tue 23/08/05 at 16:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Alfonse wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> That's completly retarded.
>
> If the guy/girl had a bad back you could do them some serious
> damage.
>
> He like picked out the most muscled and deadly looking men you could
> think off. Yes even darkies!!!111

Aha.

Wha?
Tue 23/08/05 at 16:25
Regular
chavs jump on your back, you jump backwards, landing on them, seeming as you are the bigger of the two, forcing all your wieght downwards, hence, crushng the chav, and if your lucky his mates also. and all in the lines of self defence =D "i fell over"
Mon 22/08/05 at 23:16
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Dead Spiders wrote:
> On another note, if some chav lowlife tries to do it to you, you have
> them in a vulnerable position with an excuse to inflict pain.
>
> Good times.

you're working on the assumption that any of them would have the grapes to do it by themselves and not with a load of their mates with them.
Mon 22/08/05 at 19:19
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> That's completly retarded.
>
> If the guy/girl had a bad back you could do them some serious damage.

I was thinking that, but still laughing, then the novelty wore off, and i went back to thinking that
Mon 22/08/05 at 19:15
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Finally, a use for the retractable, electrified spikes I had implanted
> into my spine.

Well, thats just dandy. Still have no use for my toe-goat. : (
Mon 22/08/05 at 19:02
Regular
On another note, if some chav lowlife tries to do it to you, you have them in a vulnerable position with an excuse to inflict pain.

Good times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.