GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost ****SPOILERS THREAD****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/08/05 at 11:43
Regular
"lets go back"
If you havent seen all of series one of Lost, I'd recomend that you leave right now.

Seen as a lot of people have been complaiing (and rightly so) that spoilers have been posted in the lost thread, I thought I'd start a thread for anyone who has already seen the first series. Ive no idea how many people have seen it. If there is nobody who wants to talk about it, just leave the thread to die.

If you havent seen all of series one of Lost, I'd recomend that you leave right now.
Mon 22/08/05 at 11:43
Regular
"lets go back"

Seen as a lot of people have been complaiing (and rightly so) that spoilers have been posted in the lost thread, I thought I'd start a thread for anyone who has already seen the first series. Ive no idea how many people have seen it. If there is nobody who wants to talk about it, just leave the thread to die.

Mon 22/08/05 at 11:49
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
You THIEF! Downloading copies from the net.
Mon 22/08/05 at 11:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Bob did it! He was dressed like a Polar Bear, right, and the kid's really dead and then Sally took the drugs and they all ended up in a volcano, where Scaramanga shot them in his twisted funhouse.
Mon 22/08/05 at 11:58
Regular
"lets go back"
Ah, scaramanga. He's the best.
Mon 22/08/05 at 12:05
Regular
"SOUP!"
The chinese man dies.
Mon 22/08/05 at 12:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Snape kills Dumbledore.
Mon 22/08/05 at 12:07
Regular
"lets go back"
He's Korean. And doesnt die.
Mon 22/08/05 at 12:19
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Goose dies and the woman is really a man.
Mon 22/08/05 at 12:23
Regular
I hope this is a real spoiler thread as I'm going to start posting some real spoilers so if you havent seen all 25 episodes dont blame me.
Mon 22/08/05 at 12:33
Regular
So is anyone tempted to use the numbers Hurley used to win the lottery? 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42. His episode was one of my favourites I really like the character :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.