GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Have you lot seen..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 16:24
Regular
Have any of you lot seen the new Notable banner.

This election is everywhere. Ant, Fantasymeister, Sniper, Meka, Grix Thraves who WILL be the sixth notable...

on the 7th of june.

I hope it is me!
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:24
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Have any of you lot seen the new Notable banner.

This election is everywhere. Ant, Fantasymeister, Sniper, Meka, Grix Thraves who WILL be the sixth notable...

on the 7th of june.

I hope it is me!
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:26
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
You are right this election has been huge. I would like to be the next Notable but it is very unlikely as I have only been here for a little while.
Tue 05/06/01 at 17:08
Regular
"I like cheese"
It's a lot more hyped than last time....

And also, it's nothing special. Just a nice bit of recognition.
Tue 05/06/01 at 17:16
Regular
Nice to see someone else is here. Especially someone as notable as a notable. Ant you haven't had the chance to talk to me yet have you. If you check the past couple of days posts you may find I am slowly becoming a permanent feature of the site. Are you 13? Just wondering as this is what someone told me. He also said he lives around the corner from you. Do you know who I mean? I was not here for the last election was it hyped up much? Also did you all get voted in at ons#ce or was there 3 month gaps like there is now.
Tue 05/06/01 at 17:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
MJswerve wrote:
> Nice to see someone else is here. Especially someone as notable as a
> notable. Ant you haven't had the chance to talk to me yet have you.

Nope, I've been away for 2 weeks. Nice to meet you.

> If you check the past couple of days posts you may find I am slowly
> becoming a permanent feature of the site. Are you 13? Just wondering
> as this is what someone told me. He also said he lives around the
> corner from you. Do you know who I mean?

Yep, I do. Darkness_2K. And he is telling the truth-I am 13.

I was not here for the last
> election was it hyped up much? Also did you all get voted in at
> ons#ce or was there 3 month gaps like there is now.

Tony made the topic and voting started straight away, so it had no time to be hyped up. And yes, we were all voted in at the same time.
Tue 05/06/01 at 17:27
Regular
WOW....someone answered me within 10 minutes. Were you on holiday as someone said you had been away earlier. Weer you on here earlier...I can not remember, someone either mentioned your name or you were here. One of the two. I was at school on a super quick ISDN line. NOw I am on my 56k line. Seems really slow when you compare the 2 after using them within a short period of time.
Tue 05/06/01 at 18:09
I know I won't win this time but next time will be MY TIME (:) (vote T_W in 3 months)
Tue 05/06/01 at 18:11
Regular
MJSwerve, go to the chat forum, over the bridge. More people are willing to chat there. :0)
Tue 05/06/01 at 18:24
Regular
Nice advice Grix could have done with it about 30 mins ago though. LOL. Anway I forgot about the chat part. I gues I was to busy talking to myself.
Tue 05/06/01 at 18:56
Regular
"I like cheese"
MJswerve wrote:
> WOW....someone answered me within 10 minutes. Were you on holiday as
> someone said you had been away earlier. Weer you on here earlier...I
> can not remember, someone either mentioned your name or you were
> here. One of the two. I was at school on a super quick ISDN line.
> NOw I am on my 56k line. Seems really slow when you compare the 2
> after using them within a short period of time.

I've been on here since the third day ever-check my stats.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.