GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hail To The Thief."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/08/05 at 23:10
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Just got this today, and it's just so weird. I mean, Radiohead were initally a normal rock band (Pablo Honey and The Bends were both pretty straight forward rock albums, despite their greatness), however their uniquness became evident through OK Computer (one of the best EVER albums).

When I first gave it a listen, it shocked me. The structure patterns of the songs sre really fresh and original, and some of the effects used are brilliant. The atmosphere of the songs are just so thick too, making me go through every emotion possible. Mostly depression, though.

Do I actually like it though? In a lot of ways, yes. But I'm not really used to it yet - lately I've been getting albums like these (Adore by Smashing Pumpkins being one). Let's hope its a grower.
Mon 22/08/05 at 04:10
Regular
"8==="
Irony.

Go yell at some guy who booted you.
Mon 22/08/05 at 03:04
Yeah sorry Hedfix mate you fail!
Mon 22/08/05 at 01:40
Regular
"8==="
"WTF?"

"WTF?"
Mon 22/08/05 at 00:59
Wtf, The Gloaming is excellent.
And it's utterly brilliant live
Sun 21/08/05 at 19:17
Regular
"I like beef"
down wrote:
> The Gloaming is possible the worst song I've ever heard, ever, ever.

SHEEPY wrote:
> I agree.

I'm signing the petition. if there is one.
Sun 21/08/05 at 18:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Like Spinning Plates of Amnesiac is dire too but live it is great.

Stupid Radiohead with their twirly knobs.
Sun 21/08/05 at 17:49
Regular
"You've upset me"
So do I. Crap crap crap song. Apparently when they play it live it's fantastic though...

There There, Wolf At The Door, Where I End And You Begin or 2+2=5 are the best songs on HTTT, though SDSU, I Will and Go To Sleep are pretty good too.
Sun 21/08/05 at 15:35
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I agree
Sun 21/08/05 at 15:31
The Gloaming is possible the worst song I've ever heard, ever, ever.
Sun 21/08/05 at 12:44
Stryke wrote:
> I prefer The Bends and HttT to Ok Computer, but I'm in the very very
> small minority with that.

*twitch*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.