GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top 10 films that would have been better with MacGyver in (Shiznit)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/08/05 at 19:54
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/review.php?id=96[/URL]

Kids, you’re living in a generation devoid of any real entertainment. Dick and Dom flick bogeys at each other, Captain Scarlet is now made out of computers and afternoon TV consists of talentless no-marks displaying their ineptitude on a national scale in a desperate bid for their 15 seconds of fame (or failing that, a job offer from Price-Drop TV). Let me tell you about a man who was cooler than The Fonz, who was smarter than Columbo and was more handsome than Face; this was a cat who wasn’t fazed by anything – he averted several wars, saved approximately a billion lives and bedded crazy, boy-band amounts of ass. I’m speaking of course, about the legend that was MacGyver. Despite a TV show that showed off his godlike escapism powers and DIY skills, Mac was cruelly denied a decent film career by the powers that be; therefore, we can only imagine how some of Hollywood’s finest films would have been improved by his inclusion. Today, right here and right now, we continue to live the MacGyver dream and dare to fantasise about an industry rife with MacGyver’s daring deeds...
Sat 20/08/05 at 19:54
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/review.php?id=96[/URL]

Kids, you’re living in a generation devoid of any real entertainment. Dick and Dom flick bogeys at each other, Captain Scarlet is now made out of computers and afternoon TV consists of talentless no-marks displaying their ineptitude on a national scale in a desperate bid for their 15 seconds of fame (or failing that, a job offer from Price-Drop TV). Let me tell you about a man who was cooler than The Fonz, who was smarter than Columbo and was more handsome than Face; this was a cat who wasn’t fazed by anything – he averted several wars, saved approximately a billion lives and bedded crazy, boy-band amounts of ass. I’m speaking of course, about the legend that was MacGyver. Despite a TV show that showed off his godlike escapism powers and DIY skills, Mac was cruelly denied a decent film career by the powers that be; therefore, we can only imagine how some of Hollywood’s finest films would have been improved by his inclusion. Today, right here and right now, we continue to live the MacGyver dream and dare to fantasise about an industry rife with MacGyver’s daring deeds...
Sat 20/08/05 at 19:57
Regular
"\\"
Wasn't the Titanic going to New York FROM Southampton?
Sat 20/08/05 at 20:32
Regular
"lets go back"
This MacGyver guy does alot of his good deeds using "elbow grease".
Sat 20/08/05 at 20:41
"LOLLERSKATES!"
i dunno, i think dick and dom would need more than macgyver to become good
Sat 20/08/05 at 21:12
"period drama"
How about "Films that would have better better with Brian Blessed in"

List:
Every single film ever made.
Sat 20/08/05 at 21:18
Regular
"0228"
Your reasoning for why MacGyver would suit the roles you mentioned reminds me of the Vin Diesel random fact generator.
Sat 20/08/05 at 21:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Was Brian Blessed in the MacGyver film about Atlantis?
Sat 20/08/05 at 21:30
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110419/[/URL]

IMDb says yes. How did you know that?
Sat 20/08/05 at 21:33
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've seen it but only remember bits of it and I wasn't too sure whether he was in it or not. I have a habit of mixing films together.
Sat 20/08/05 at 22:17
Regular
I've seen the Blessed MacGyver movie. Weren't they trapped in the volcano palace place, and the use a slide-cord type thing to get to safety. That there shows genius - building something that takes Blessed's weight and shoutyness.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.