GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is the wwf as good as it used to be? (storyline wise)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/06/01 at 15:55
Regular
In the '97 and '98 WWF wrestling era, the WWF storlines where booming with success. But now, the storylines are getting more and more bizzare. I mean in July of last year Mark Henry had a relationship with former womens chapiom Mae Young, she is 75 years old and Mark Henry is 28. Mark got her pregnant and in the end she gave birth to a human hand. Just recently the two biggest rivalries in the WWF (Austin and HHH, and Benoit and Jericho) have come to a halt and now the wrestlers have now become a team and won the Tag belts on different occasions for no reason at all.
So what do you all think about the wwf's storlines? please let me know
Tue 05/06/01 at 22:28
yeah and that was in the same week aswell
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:56
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
??? i know they had quite the same storylines like when both federations had a mystery person
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:53
i dont know if any of you know what im talking about but a long time ago when austin got run over wcw and wwf had the same story line for aabout 2 months. like there was a runnin over the week after austins run over and i cant remember what else but they had similar storylines.
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:06
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Manking vs Taker....that was when it was good. the dark corporation.
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:35
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah i did enjoy Austin Vs McMahon in a steel cage at St Valantines Day Massacre.
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:32
Regular
"Back in black"
For starters they need to turn the taker to the old one, they need to get back mankind(not happening!) And austin fueds with Mcmahon!
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:16
Regular
"One More Chance"
Although the storylines have gone down hill i still enjoy RAW but only when Rhyno defends his Hardcore title.
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:00
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Yeah...Bazz is right. The wwf is going down hill. I don't enjoy raw anymore and might not watch it....how can they improve?
Tue 05/06/01 at 17:23
Regular
"One More Chance"
I agree i think that the wwf storylines were alot better when the Undertaker feuded with Mankind and when the corperate rock feuded with mankind.
Tue 05/06/01 at 17:07
Regular
"Back in black"
I agree with you there Bazz, The wwf has not really had any good storylines since Mick Foley left. The Rock vs HHH was good for a while but it went on and on and on then it was Austin and HHH and now there partners????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.