GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hmm, think you might have overreacted a little bit? (Shiznit)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/08/05 at 10:59
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/index.php[/URL] (beware, spoilers they lurk round these parts)

Would never of thought of this guy as a cinemasshole, but the more I think about it, the more he qualifies - doff your caps for Lee Woo-Jin, the bad guy from Oldboy. There's holding a grudge, and then there's imprisoning one of your old schoolmates for 15 years without telling him why. Relax, guy!
Sat 20/08/05 at 10:59
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/index.php[/URL] (beware, spoilers they lurk round these parts)

Would never of thought of this guy as a cinemasshole, but the more I think about it, the more he qualifies - doff your caps for Lee Woo-Jin, the bad guy from Oldboy. There's holding a grudge, and then there's imprisoning one of your old schoolmates for 15 years without telling him why. Relax, guy!
Sat 20/08/05 at 11:03
"period drama"
How come he's holding the gun on the right on the main page, then on the left in the article?

You know ... I've noticed stuff like that before. I think it's mostly on C4 when they're advertising films, the scenes in the advert are reversed to how they actually appear in the film / programme.

Hmmm.
Sat 20/08/05 at 12:11
Regular
*SPOILERS*

He shouldn't have slept with his sister in the first place, and then he blames the whole thing on what's his face for spreading a rumour.
Sat 20/08/05 at 13:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You shouldn't really put spoilers without saying so, especially not here.
Tsk tsk
Sat 20/08/05 at 16:03
Regular
Sums up what I thought about him.

Spoiler

Also, didn't the rumour gradually evolve into one about his sister being pregnant? That "caused" him to throw her off that bridge (I'm sure he was the one that did it rather than her throw herself off). So, not blaming the fact that he layed with her, that he didn't properly check that she was pregnant and that his way of dealing with it was to kill her... he decided to blame the guy who simply told someone what he saw. (I mean, the guy wasn't even telling dirty slanderous lies...! :-S)

Assohle indeed...
Sat 20/08/05 at 16:04
He's my idol.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.