GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Mario Ball..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Ball'.
Fri 15/10/04 at 23:08
Regular
Is disappointly s***e

NOM only gave it 60%, plus some other websites don't rate it, and with all that build up it seems like a wasted Mario oppurtunity.
Wed 20/10/04 at 12:11
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Aoe wrote:
"I loved that game... Hardly ever got past the first level though."
-----

I would still love it as much as I used to, now - but, I NEVER ONCE could even come close to passing level 2!! :@
Sun 17/10/04 at 20:52
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Edgy wrote:
> If I read right they only have/had 5 staff members when they
> approached Nintendo with the idea.

It shows :P
Sun 17/10/04 at 11:31
Regular
Pokemon Pinball was massive. To be fair.
Sun 17/10/04 at 11:21
Regular
I remember Sonic Spinball, on the Megadrive. Quite a good game actually. There were only four tables mind, but they were very difficult. I got to the last table once and it was disturbing. There were giant metals faces tryin to eat you and stuff. Weird :(

Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble was pretty good, and tilting your GB in all directions like anutcase was fun.

Personally I don't really see the point in pinball games, as they are very short lived and sometimes very frustrating.
Sun 17/10/04 at 00:58
Regular
"Bow to me!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Don't forget Kirby's Pinball thingummy whatsit. That was amazing.

i agree. that was th best pinball game ever easily. i still have it in my original gameboy from many years ago and i now have the ROM on PC
Sat 16/10/04 at 22:55
Regular
What I find interesting is Super Mario Ball is developed by a tiny British developer.

If I read right they only have/had 5 staff members when they approached Nintendo with the idea.
Sat 16/10/04 at 22:41
"period drama"
Don't forget Kirby's Pinball thingummy whatsit. That was amazing.
Sat 16/10/04 at 19:31
Regular
"\\"
Solskjćr wrote:
> Can it really be anywhere near as bad as SEGA's Sonic
> Spinball
?
> (Then again, I found that one very frustrating, too.)

I loved that game... Hardly ever got past the first level though.
Sat 16/10/04 at 19:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Can it really be anywhere near as bad as SEGA's Sonic Spinball?
(Then again, I found that one very frustrating, too.)

Yes, I heard that cannon-thing that drops you back several-levels is the worst thing. And, that it's near-impossible to avoid, most of the time.

I really thought this was gonna be quite excellent, given the oppurtunities of which Nintendo would have usually maximised in their own, special, unique and beautiful way...

Oh, well. Paper Mario 2 can only be a few weeks away! ;D
Sat 16/10/04 at 15:10
Regular
I preferred Pokémon Pinball on the Game Boy Color to Pokémon Pinball Ruby/Sapphire.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.