GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aeon Flux"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/08/05 at 15:08
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
I was always looking forward to this but the trailer is kinda disapointing and they do put all of the good bits in the trailer :(

[URL] http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/aeon_flux/ [/URL]
Fri 19/08/05 at 15:08
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
I was always looking forward to this but the trailer is kinda disapointing and they do put all of the good bits in the trailer :(

[URL] http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/aeon_flux/ [/URL]
Fri 19/08/05 at 15:22
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Pachanga wrote:
> I was always looking forward to this but the trailer is kinda
> disapointing and they do put all of the good bits in the trailer :(
>
> [URL] http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/aeon_flux/ [/URL]

Pah! One of the main things about the original animations was that she always snuffed it at the end, and it was dialogue free so the viewer had to piece together the plot. I doubt this is going to happen in the movie. Or have any of the lesbian and sexual overtones. In short, it's gonna suck.
Fri 19/08/05 at 16:02
Regular
"you've got a beard"
remember when the episodes were on right after The Maxx??
MTV used to be good :(
Fri 19/08/05 at 16:13
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Very_Metal wrote:
> remember when the episodes were on right after The Maxx??
> MTV used to be good :(

And not forced to watch the Crazy Chick :,( *sobs*
Fri 19/08/05 at 20:00
Regular
"lets go back"
I dont know anything about the original animation. In fact I've never even heard of this. It looked pretty good from where I was watching. I just hope they add that lesbo vibe that you guys mentioned.
Sat 20/08/05 at 00:12
Regular
"you've got a beard"
if i remember correctly, they had mini Sifl and Olly skits in the breaks.
sock puppets are so versatile :D
Sat 20/08/05 at 00:19
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Trailer was average, I remember the actual show being quite odd, although not completely dialogue free. Just remember a lot of flies, and people licking each other, then firing guns and maybe dying a lot. It wasn't brilliant, let's face it, and the movie doesn't look ten shades of awesome from where I'm sitting.
Sat 20/08/05 at 00:20
Regular
I hate Charlize Theron for totally messing up the Aeon Flux costume. It's meant to be rather revealing, but she insisted on covering up, and so it was made to look nothing like the comic book counterpart.

If she didn't like the outfit, she should sod off and let someone else do the role. Anyone would do. Let's face it - if they've chosen Charlize Theron, then they're not looking for a great actress by any means to play the role anyway, so just let a moderately-famous model do it...

The only comic book adaptation I don't rag on for the costume changes is the X-Men films, because they rule so much.
Sun 21/08/05 at 11:40
Regular
"8==="
Pandaemonium wrote:
>
> Pah! One of the main things about the original animations was that
> she always snuffed it at the end, and it was dialogue free so the
> viewer had to piece together the plot.

Yeah, I remember that now BBC 2 showed some of them when they went all weird and started showing 'Rough Guide to...' and things like that. Then I saw the sollow-ups with dialogue on MTV and I was like "OMG WTF LOL I think I remember this, but it didn't haver any dialogue".

Thanks for proving that once again I am not insane.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.