GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What is the world coming to?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/08/05 at 12:29
"High polygon count"
Boy charged with rape of 8-year old boy

LONDON (Reuters) - A 12-year-old boy has been charged with the rape of an eight-year-old boy in Wigan, Greater Manchester, police said on Friday.

The boy was charged with two counts of rape, seven counts of sexual assault, and three counts of engaging a child in sexual activity.

The boy will appear at Wigan Magistrates Court on Friday.

It is believed that the offences took place within the last six months, police said in a statement.
Fri 19/08/05 at 12:29
"High polygon count"
Boy charged with rape of 8-year old boy

LONDON (Reuters) - A 12-year-old boy has been charged with the rape of an eight-year-old boy in Wigan, Greater Manchester, police said on Friday.

The boy was charged with two counts of rape, seven counts of sexual assault, and three counts of engaging a child in sexual activity.

The boy will appear at Wigan Magistrates Court on Friday.

It is believed that the offences took place within the last six months, police said in a statement.
Fri 19/08/05 at 12:30
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
[URL]http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/world.htm[/URL]

End of the world!!!
Fri 19/08/05 at 12:33
Regular
That was really, really strange, but still not as disturbing as the original topic. He'll probably only do a few years in some little institution for kids...
Fri 19/08/05 at 12:34
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I used to work as part of a maintenance crew at an animal testing plant, so we had access to more or less everything. One day someone had to help fix up some more secure cages because two big chimps had used their thumbs to pry open the locks (they only had simple square keys), then opened a cage with a smaller, male chimp in it, and showed it a good time. Poor little thing, it's face was all scratched up and they had to send the bigger chimps "away"...

EDIT: I did try to find a way to place Dringo in that story, but failed.
Fri 19/08/05 at 12:37
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
But seriously now.

How could a 12 year old commit rape?
Fri 19/08/05 at 13:02
Regular
Did you see all the charges though? This wasn't some isolated incident. Its also being taken very seriously by police and those involved if the kid is going to court, so it seems unlikely its all made up.
Fri 19/08/05 at 13:04
Regular
gold chocobo wrote:
> Don't want to sound cold hearted but i doubt he actually did, the boy
> probably made the story up to his parents, and now they're going to
> court he might feel to intimidated to speak up.

Yeah, I hear you can get convicted even if it's just one person's word on the matter, and no evidence.
Hey, you're a witch! Unlucky mate.
Fri 19/08/05 at 13:09
Regular
"Laughingstock"
gold chocobo wrote:
> How could a 12 year old commit rape?

If we could get our hands on a sort of magical print-out which lists all the dark deeds children have committed on children over the years (centuries), then I bet a 12 year old boy is very much capable of homosexual rape.
Fri 19/08/05 at 13:20
Regular
"Not a Jew"
gold chocobo wrote:
> How could a 12 year old commit rape?
> Don't want to sound cold hearted but i doubt he actually did, the boy
> probably made the story up to his parents, and now they're going to
> court he might feel to intimidated to speak up.

Sure, an 8 year old can make up a story like homosexual rape..
Fri 19/08/05 at 13:25
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
J Nash wrote:

> Yeah, I hear you can get convicted even if it's just one person's
> word on the matter, and no evidence.
> Hey, you're a witch! Unlucky mate.

Not entirely true; if the evidence is entirely uncorroborated, the Judge is obliged to give a warning to the jury (I seem to recall it's called a Macanjuola warning, based on the precedent) about the dangers of convicting on uncorroborated evidence. In other words, they're told they need to be so sure that even the tiniest shred of the beginning of a suggestion of reasonable doubt would (in theory) lead to acquittal, or an appeal at the worst.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.