GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Aww ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/08/05 at 23:22
"period drama"
Did y'all miss me now?

Actually, don't answer that.

Yeah, I was moving house. Although they disconnected the old house 3 days before they should have done, and forgot to connect the new one up, so we had to wait about a week for that, and before it was up and running I was away on holiday for 10 days.

Just got back ... apparently while we were away (we being me + parents. not so much fun, but it's a free holiday, so whatever) our dog (here be she: [URL]http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/3179/10000667qz.jpg[/URL] yey digital camera)

Yeah, dog ... apparently thinking that we'd moved all our shizzle into some weird house then left her there and gone back to the old one, went a bit nuts. She found out how to go upstairs for the first time ever and scared my sleeping sister shiteless by jumping on her ... and also dumped one on my bedroom floor for some strange reason. A waft remains ...

And she learnt to swim after being too chickenshit to step off the bottom for all these years. Although now she can actually chase after the seagulls whereever they may flee.

So, yeah, who cares. Lalalala.

Now I have about 150 photos to sort through from my Dutch travels. Mostly of canals and cathedrals, unfortunetly. But, like I say, free holiday, so meh.

I see all is as it was. And apparently you lot still have no taste in picking good notables. tutututut.
Glad you SSC people could sort it out amongst yourselves, sorry about that.

All is well, the king is returned.
Rest well, rest long, and ponder on my massive schlong.

And I bought WoW as well ... so I'll probably dissapear again soon anyway.

<3
Fri 19/08/05 at 20:07
Regular
"not dead"
Stryke wrote:

> and Meka cried.

It's true. Real tears.
Fri 19/08/05 at 15:34
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I love you, FFF. Though I love your dog more.
Fri 19/08/05 at 15:12
Regular
We organised something? WE? I did it all. I told Ant to judge it while Glove flapped around like a girl and Meka cried. Damn straight. Go enter the next one, now.

Edit: Good dog, though.
Fri 19/08/05 at 09:01
"period drama"
gordenisagaybys wrote:
> so FFF are you living on the isle of wight, or just visiting
>
> I guess that was where the picture was taken, looking at the
> spinnaker tower
>
> it's either the IOW or Gosport perhaps
>
> EDIT: Portsmouth seems a bit to close for it to have been taken on
> the Island

Oh no, I didn't live on the island thank God.
That was from Portchester Castle across the bay. I took some pwnding photos from all around there just before we moved away.
Fri 19/08/05 at 06:30
"Tesco value"
so FFF are you living on the isle of wight, or just visiting

I guess that was where the picture was taken, looking at the spinnaker tower

it's either the IOW or Gosport perhaps

EDIT: Portsmouth seems a bit to close for it to have been taken on the Island
Fri 19/08/05 at 01:24
"Your darling mother"
Hey FFF I made a topic about you a few days back. Look for it if you can. It's titled "I need to speak to FFF".

Your a genius comedy writer.
Fri 19/08/05 at 00:15
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Still alive then. Well hello and after hearing of your recent purchase I'll say bye now as well :)
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:45
"period drama"
Just let me get my cowboy hat
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I want to see a picture of you, sexy.
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:30
Regular
I... I...
Who are you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.