GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Next Title Change?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/08/05 at 21:17
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Doesn't have to be WWE. Can be TNA, ROH etc. Who do you think will drop their title and to who?

My bets Cena to HHH after Summerslam.
Sat 20/08/05 at 22:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Ah the Godfather - how i miss thee.................
Sat 20/08/05 at 13:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I think Charles Wright holds the award for most different gimmick change. A voodoo priest turned into a pimp (with Kama in between) quite a change that :-D
Sat 20/08/05 at 12:52
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Papa Shango turned into Kama, Blue Blazer into Owen Hart
Sat 20/08/05 at 00:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Sure was
Sat 20/08/05 at 00:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
no way!! aldo montoya was NEVER justin credible!!!!
really?
Fri 19/08/05 at 22:43
Regular
"..."
Not to forget the classic, Justin Credible as Aldo Montoya 'The Portugese Man of War', whose mask looked like it was a jockstrap...
Fri 19/08/05 at 18:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The original was played by Matt Borne until 1995 i think. Then there's been lots of re-hashes, Jericho's worn the doink costume, so has Eugene and Steve Keirn. There's a few more as well
Fri 19/08/05 at 18:50
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
True - as I understand it there was the original Doink who played him for a few years and after he left Skinner became the next Doink before the Brooklyn Brawler took over until Doink disappeared. Talking of masks I've remembered another one - at Survivour Series 93 where you had Shawn Michaels and his knights (should have been Jerry Lawler but he was in jail at the time) vs the Hart Family one of the knights was Greg Valentine
Fri 19/08/05 at 18:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not to be confused with THE Doink
Fri 19/08/05 at 18:42
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
They seem to recycle wrestlers with masks into new characters without masks or vice versa - Fake diesel into Kane, Kwang into Savio Vega, Brooklyn Brawler into Doink the Clown to name a few. Suppose it keeps them off the dole queue for a bit longer................

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.