GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Go team GB!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/08/05 at 23:13
Regular
"0228"
Second round of the Cincinatti Masters.

Rusedski out.
Murray out.
Henman out.

Rusedski and Murray at least have the excuse that they played good players (Hewitt and Safin) and both took it to three sets. Henman on the other hand was playing some bloke I've never heard of and went out 6-4 6-4.

Rusedski is clearly going to be British number 1 by the end of the year, easily.
Thu 18/08/05 at 22:34
Regular
"0228"
You've got to love Tim, he's all we've got. Rusedski's Canadian and Murray's Scottish.
Thu 18/08/05 at 13:17
Regular
"Baros!!!"
JFH wrote:
> Second round of the Cincinatti Masters.

> Henman out.

Can't he retire now. He's embarrasing our country.
Thu 18/08/05 at 13:11
Regular
Murray is coming on nicely, he won the 2nd set and had chances in the others. Henman should give up now.
Wed 17/08/05 at 23:13
Regular
"0228"
Second round of the Cincinatti Masters.

Rusedski out.
Murray out.
Henman out.

Rusedski and Murray at least have the excuse that they played good players (Hewitt and Safin) and both took it to three sets. Henman on the other hand was playing some bloke I've never heard of and went out 6-4 6-4.

Rusedski is clearly going to be British number 1 by the end of the year, easily.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.