GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tv..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/08/05 at 18:27
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
My Tv starting to die. If your watching a dvd or Video or playing on it, it goes all blurd and dull! And you have to hit it to make it come sharp again!

So I will probably have to get a new Tv, does anyone know of any good sites, where they sell cheap,good, tvs?Thanks!
Thu 18/08/05 at 15:04
Regular
"I like beef"
Rai wrote:
> Proof that Neighbours are dangerous and must be burnt.
>
> TV series can stay though.

Your Soooooooo witty. *Sarcasm*.
Thu 18/08/05 at 09:26
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Thanks!
Thu 18/08/05 at 09:13
Regular
Depends what kind of TV you're after - CRT, LCD, Plasma or rear Projection.

My advice would be to go to high street stores like Dixons, Currys etc but just browse, don't buy - they usually have inferior models and charge the same price as the next model up can cost. It's always crap buying something big like that then spotting the better-featured, more spangly version on the net for the same or lower price.

So yeah, browse the High street for something you like the look/specs of, the hit the Net and grab a bargain using sites like Froogle.co.uk and Dealtime.co.uk
Thu 18/08/05 at 08:44
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
My Tv is about 10 years old so i dont blame it for packing in really!
Wed 17/08/05 at 22:05
Regular
"\\"
I've had mine about 6 years now.

Nowt wrong with it.
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:59
Regular
"youngest regular"
why must tvs die so young(breaks into tears):)
Wed 17/08/05 at 21:53
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Proof that Neighbours are dangerous and must be burnt.

TV series can stay though.
Wed 17/08/05 at 19:07
Regular
"0228"
Interesting story about my old TV. I was watching Neighbours, as you do, and then the TV suddenly switvhed itself off. Not wanting to miss anything, I went into my parents room to watch the rest on their TV. After it finished I left their room and went back onto the landing and smoke was coming out of my room. Not much, but enough to worry you. I opened my door and it was the TV that was givig off the smoke, I think the insides had caught fire, not sure. Anyway, the TV got unplugged and all was fine, only I got moaned at for nearly burning the house down.
Wed 17/08/05 at 18:51
Regular
"The definitive tag"
You might as well just go down to Comet or Curries. They usually have some decent TV's for reasonable prices.
Wed 17/08/05 at 18:27
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
My Tv starting to die. If your watching a dvd or Video or playing on it, it goes all blurd and dull! And you have to hit it to make it come sharp again!

So I will probably have to get a new Tv, does anyone know of any good sites, where they sell cheap,good, tvs?Thanks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.