GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Broadband - Free Activation & Free Pen Drive or ADSL Modem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/08/05 at 11:48
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
It's now easier and cheaper than ever to move over to Freeola
The FREE Service Provider.

- FREE 256 Mb USB Pen Drive or USB ADSL Modem
- FREE Activation or Seamless Migration!
- 2 Mb Broadband for £19.99 per month
- FREE Unlimited Web Space & Email
- FREE Domain Hosting and FREE Support

SIGN-UP or MIGRATE FROM ANOTHER PROVIDER.

[URL]http://freeola.com/broadband[/URL]
Wed 31/08/05 at 21:16
Regular
"I crashed into a va"
Uncapped for the Win!
Tue 30/08/05 at 13:40
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
CJH,

Since June, throughout the summer months, all customers on our capped products have been upgraded free of charge to our Max connections featuring the fastest speed for their line (up to 2 Mb).

As for tariff changes, if you are an uncapped product and wish to upgrade to a different uncapped product, there is a £19.99 charge. However, any other tariff changes are free (e.g. Max to Uncapped or vice-versa or cap limit changes within the Max tariffs).

Failed tariff changes are refunded.

** Oh, and don't forget, for £24.99 you can get our 30/300 Max tariff. That's 300 GB off-peak and 30 GB on-peak usage limit which is quite a hard amount to exceed **

Regards,
Danny
Thu 25/08/05 at 11:07
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Good to hear you'll give it some thought.

Also, could I ask if Freeola will be (or have) made use of BT's bulk upgrades (in the same way that Pipex have bumped customers up to the next speed levels on the free)?

And as a Freeola customer, do you charge for changing tariffs? For example, if I were to migrate in as a 512kbps customer, and wanted to up that to 1mbps, would there be a fee? Would such a fee be charged if a re-grade were to fail?

Thanks.
Fri 19/08/05 at 17:40
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
CJH,

I will give that some thought.

However you might want to bear in mind that:

- The Managing Director
- The Operations Manager (me)
- The Systems Manager
- One Of The Shareholders
- Freeola's leased line backup

Are all connected via Freeola Broadband ADSL.

Believe me, if it was remotely unreliable or not of the fastest quality the first people to complain would be those above.

It's the dogs left ones - believe me.

By the way, if you are near any Special Reserve shop, pop in and try their connection.

Regards,
Danny
Thu 18/08/05 at 11:52
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Just out of interest, are there any plans for a PAYG type service?

Also, rather than a free USB pen, what about a free trial month with free migration out? I know you may think "why would we want to do that" but I know I’d certainly be more willing to try your Broadband service if I knew I could get out if it wasn't up to scratch.

I've always thought the biggest hurdle for broadband providers is to get the customer in. As a current customer of Pipex, and being generally happy with, even with the offer of free webspace and email from Freeola, I'm still resistant to switching, just in case your broadband service is poor. If you were to offer a "try us out for free" period, I'd feel less resistant, and may be more willing to try Freeola out. If then you can impress me with your services, I'd stay, and then you'd have earned a new customer.
Thu 18/08/05 at 10:51
"Are you sure?"
Your link mentions "Free email forwarding & autoresponders"

As you will know you have been advertising autoresponders for around a year now! Normally with a note saying "coming soon...".

Your linked page doesn't say coming soon - so I take it this service is at long last available ;¬) Can you tell me how I set this up ?

Thanks.
Thu 18/08/05 at 10:41
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
I feel your pain.
Wed 17/08/05 at 12:30
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Line checks indicate that regardless of the broadband status of your area, ADSL cannot be provided at your premises due to your distance from the local telephone exchange.

-------------

It's all your fault TU, you gave me hope and then it got taken away.
Wed 17/08/05 at 11:48
Regular
"Fruit makes you far"
It's now easier and cheaper than ever to move over to Freeola
The FREE Service Provider.

- FREE 256 Mb USB Pen Drive or USB ADSL Modem
- FREE Activation or Seamless Migration!
- 2 Mb Broadband for £19.99 per month
- FREE Unlimited Web Space & Email
- FREE Domain Hosting and FREE Support

SIGN-UP or MIGRATE FROM ANOTHER PROVIDER.

[URL]http://freeola.com/broadband[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.