GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Woo hoo that's good news"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Monkey Ball'.
Sat 16/10/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
This is probably old news as i'm usually not up to date on anything unless it's an RPG or FPS but Super Monkey Ball is coming to the PS2.

I've had a blast of it on my mates Gamecube from time to time and it is an absolutely fantastic fun game to play and i can't wait for it to arrive on the PS2.

First VJ now this, quite a treat
Sun 17/10/04 at 15:56
Regular
The first Monkey Ball had alright one-player. But yeah, you can't beat Monkey Dogfight and Target with a few mates round.
Sun 17/10/04 at 15:45
Regular
Don't get it for single player, it sucks.

Multiplayer's pretty good fun though, a bit short lived though if you ask me.
Sun 17/10/04 at 15:13
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I still prefer VJ although i'll give this a go. Doesn't really appeal to me but i'll read some reviews and do some research.
Sun 17/10/04 at 12:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
witch-king wrote:
> Was in 2 months ago's OPS2.

hehe, like i said unless it's an RPG, FPS or american sports game i'm out of date
Sun 17/10/04 at 11:19
Regular
I have Monkey Ball 2 on Gamecube, and it's probably the most fun you can have playing multiplayer on a game, alongside Mario kart, Bishi Bashi Special and Pro Evo. It's not that great on your own to be honest but is probably the best sociable game out there.
Sun 17/10/04 at 08:44
Regular
"Bicycle"
Mmmm...

Monkey-ball was quality. Go Monkey Baseball.

Quality.
Sat 16/10/04 at 21:08
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Going to be both of GC monkey ball games rolled into one, as well as some exclusive PS2 bits and bobs.

Was in 2 months ago's OPS2.
Sat 16/10/04 at 20:57
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
yep coming to xbox and ps2 soon...cant wait
Sat 16/10/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
This is probably old news as i'm usually not up to date on anything unless it's an RPG or FPS but Super Monkey Ball is coming to the PS2.

I've had a blast of it on my mates Gamecube from time to time and it is an absolutely fantastic fun game to play and i can't wait for it to arrive on the PS2.

First VJ now this, quite a treat

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.