GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's happening with Promotion Wars now?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/08/05 at 19:57
Regular
"Better Than You"
Well?

Had I better start writing my show? ;-)
Mon 22/08/05 at 13:58
Regular
"Better Than You"
Jim of Honor wrote:
> ©H®I§ wrote:
> Sorry, I check at 2 and there was no reply, then my brother wanted
> to
> come on, so I'll see you there at 5?
>
> Sorry Chris, I was out at 5.
>
> If you just post a list of the guys you'd be willing to trade Hart
> for, I'll try and come to an agreement or something, because we're
> getting nowhere right now.

There maybe a couple I just need check over a few things first.
Thu 18/08/05 at 23:15
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
smedlos wrote:
> Jeff Jarrett - maybe in time.

Oh my... God
Thu 18/08/05 at 22:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
smedlos wrote:
> Jeff Jarrett - maybe in time.

ahahahahaha.......good one

> Can anyone join?

Nope time has been and passed, until someone drops out shall have to watch from the sidelines
Thu 18/08/05 at 22:42
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
5 finest minds of the world - Vince isn't in there then? Or Stephanie. Or HHH. Or Bischoff, Ted Turner.................In my opinion Paul Heyman would be though. Jeff Jarrett - maybe in time.

Can anyone join?
Thu 18/08/05 at 22:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Promotion Wars is something set up by Congy. Basically we pick wrestlers and then run our own promotions with those wrestlers and compete with each other for ratings. We write the shows and then post them up and Congy judges them sticking them through a super computer designed by the 5 finest minds of the world to come up with a show rating.
Thu 18/08/05 at 22:36
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I would answer but i feel someone else would be able to explain a lot better than i could.
Thu 18/08/05 at 22:35
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Anyway moving away from this discussion - call me thick (because I am and I've not been on here for very long hence the "newbie" classification which I'm trying desperately to get rid of) what are "Promotion Wars"?
Thu 18/08/05 at 22:29
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Yeah they closed it because of all the paedos lurking and waiting to pounce on unexpecting 10 year olds.

I myself dont see why older men/pervs are attracted to un-pubertised and undeveloped children. Why not go for the legal way and go for someone old enough! I would guess that kids are easily tricked but i dont see why anyone would want to trick them into bed :S
Thu 18/08/05 at 22:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
MSN chat no longer exists. When they say 'chat on MSN', they are using MSN Messenger.
Thu 18/08/05 at 19:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Not wrestling related but how do you get on MSN chat? Everytime I try it says it's been shut down due to undesirables being on there

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.