GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Victory in Japan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/08/05 at 19:51
Regular
Just been watching Channel 4 news. The Japanese apoligised the way that they treated their POWs. Alot of prisoners died. It's good that they apoligised, but why didn't the USA apoligise for what they did? People are still dieing from diseases caused by the atomic bomb, and far more people died from those bombs than the POWs.
Tue 16/08/05 at 08:09
Regular
Were they apologizing to the US or to China? Surely the latter is the country that has been waiting for an apology the longest. As for the US apologizing, are we sure they didn't (for the atomic bombs I mean)? Also, whilst its an impossible subject to get into properly without saying something wrong, was it not Japan which made the first move?
Mon 15/08/05 at 20:23
Regular
And anyway, America? Apologise?

...no.
Mon 15/08/05 at 20:22
Regular
Then why are the Japanese people apoligising if it was 60 years ago? Anyway, it isn't 60 years ago, the atomic bomb is still causing disease.
Mon 15/08/05 at 20:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Why?
It was 60 years ago, the present day people didn't do anything wrong. Same with all the German people.
Mon 15/08/05 at 20:10
Apologisies ahaha
Mon 15/08/05 at 20:04
Regular
Yeah, I know, but they should apoligise, or something.
Mon 15/08/05 at 19:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Because the US won.
Mon 15/08/05 at 19:51
Regular
Just been watching Channel 4 news. The Japanese apoligised the way that they treated their POWs. Alot of prisoners died. It's good that they apoligised, but why didn't the USA apoligise for what they did? People are still dieing from diseases caused by the atomic bomb, and far more people died from those bombs than the POWs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.