GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ALIAS"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/08/05 at 00:40
"High polygon count"
Wowzers!

I've just finished watching Alias Season 4, which I'd downloaded with BitTorrent.

I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but... WHAT A FINALE! Where the hell did that come from?!

The good news for those of you with broadband and BitTorrent is that Season 5 is due to start in the US on 29 September.
Mon 15/08/05 at 11:55
Regular
"Remember me?"
I've not finished watching season 3 yet. Something to do on my fortnight off methinks. Season 2 was thrillsome* though.

*heh
Mon 15/08/05 at 11:42
Regular
"serenity now!"
I kinda gave up on Alias halfway through Season 4 - it just got tedious. A few people now have said it has a good ending to the series, so maybe I'll finish it off soon.
Mon 15/08/05 at 10:47
Regular
"I'm Great."
Was season 3 episode 15 I believe. You should be able to pick up seasons one and two for about £20 - £25 each or maybe at £40 odd on a buy one get one free. I'm waiting for season 3 to go down in price as it usually does after 4 or 6 months.
Mon 15/08/05 at 10:28
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I keep meaning to buy Alias because i have heard its really good. I have only ever seen one episode and thats the one with Ricky Gervais...dont know what season it was or anything but i thought it was good!
Mon 15/08/05 at 09:58
Regular
"I'm Great."
THe final episode was a bit different to the usual too. The ending did come out of nowhere really. Read a bit of speculation after I saw it as I just wanted to hear some of the ideas that were being put forward. Series 5 will make a great late birthday present. Will have it the day after if things go to plan.

As for lost I saw the first two episodes on Wednesday. Looks very interesting. Won't download them at the moment as it is the only thing that I'll watch with my Mam at the moment so it makes a change. I was a little disapointed that there were no invisable dinosaurs...
Mon 15/08/05 at 02:38
Regular
I'm holding out for Season 4 on DVD. From America that is, takes forever to wind up over here. Can't wait though :D
Mon 15/08/05 at 01:05
"High polygon count"
Did you enjoy Lost?

You may have seen this in my post in the Lost thread, but the creator of Alias - J.J. Abrams - is also heavily involved in Lost, writing, directing and producing.

If you haven't seen Alias, you are missing out! :-)

Checking on IMDB, he was also involved in the screenplay for Armageddon, co-wrote the movie RoadKill (which I loved), and is working on another show for next year (in the US) called "The Catch".
Mon 15/08/05 at 00:55
Regular
*obtains Season 1*

Tragic, I know. Never seen a single episode. Scratch that, once I get FireFly, I'll get this. Cheers for the reminder though, Wooks.
Mon 15/08/05 at 00:40
"High polygon count"
Wowzers!

I've just finished watching Alias Season 4, which I'd downloaded with BitTorrent.

I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but... WHAT A FINALE! Where the hell did that come from?!

The good news for those of you with broadband and BitTorrent is that Season 5 is due to start in the US on 29 September.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.