GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How long...??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/06/01 at 22:25
Regular
...Do you spend playing video games per day??
I spend a lot of time but still dont think I put enough hours in!! Just wondering how long you spend playing!!
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:20
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
When I get a new game you can not tear me away from my grey bx of wonder. If you get to say one word to me once I am playing you would get their head bit off.
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:18
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I dunno really weekdays it is about 2-3 hrs and weekends it is at least 5!

But when I get a new N64 game or something then it is anytime I am at home!
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:13
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
I spend about 2 hours a nite playing games but I am trying to play less as I am going to be getting more work to do once I am in year 10.
Tue 05/06/01 at 13:36
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I use to spend quite alot of time but then got watching Tv shos like Buffy the vampire slayer, Angel, Friends, Charmed, Roswell and Dark Angel. I didnt have as much time. And with A-Levels I didnt have as much. I also have exams until next Wednesday so no PS2 till then, well i'll get a little go on Extermination on Friday but not a long go. Then after the exams I would think maybe about 6-7 hours a day untill I start working Part time then maybe only 2-3 hours. Then it will be Uni in September.
Tue 05/06/01 at 13:36
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I use to spend quite alot of time but then got watching Tv shos like Buffy the vampire slayer, Angel, Friends, Charmed, Roswell and Dark Angel. I didnt have as much time. And with A-Levels I didnt have as much. I also have exams until next Wednesday so no PS2 till then, well i'll get a little go on Extermination on Friday but not a long go. Then after the exams I would think maybe about 6-7 hours a day untill I start working Part time then maybe only 2-3 hours. Then it will be Uni in September.
Tue 05/06/01 at 13:35
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Tue 05/06/01 at 13:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was involved in a heavy section of F-Zero X for the past few weeks while trying to complete it on master difficulty (which i have now achieved) and also whittling down my death race time (now 48 seconds) which has occupied around 20 hours of my time. Now that the exams are over i have plenty of time to play games :)
Tue 05/06/01 at 12:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
SonicRav wrote:

While I'm at it, the reason I
> always rant on about how good the DC is is because the games are SO
> original

(MSR - RACING
Sould calibur, - FIGHTING
> Code veronica - RES EVIL

Yup, some mighty original styles there.
Tue 05/06/01 at 12:24
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Almost never play now... not only exams, but very few games interest me. They're either remakes/rip-offs or nothing special. I'm wiating till the new Zelda and mario.

While I'm at it, the reason I always rant on about how good the DC is is because the games are SO original. You have the best of the old genres (MSR, Sould calibur, Code veronica) AND loads of original games like Jet set and Crazy Taxi. I really like games like Sonic which are really refreshing- u can pick off levels v. quickly which is relaxing.

Sonic
Tue 05/06/01 at 11:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Depends.

Weekends, not at all.
Weeknight? When I'm not at band rehearsal or girlfriend's (2 nights per week minimum), then usually from about 8pm to midnight or so.

Later if a mate comes over and we get into Counterstrike on the net.

I dont play anywhere near as much as I used to.
Miss it sometimes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.