GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forza"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/08/05 at 18:00
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Whats peoples best lap times on the Nurburgring and what car was used? Not race cars thou, more intrested in modded cars upto and including A class.
Sun 14/08/05 at 22:38
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
My Subaru Sti's got a speed of 7.3 with accel at 9.8, I just tried the lap and the time was 11.15.892, with practise i should hopefully improve!
Sat 13/08/05 at 22:50
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I'll get my stats together tommorow as well and I'll try the lap and see what i can do!
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:32
Regular
Yep the whole thing! I will post my times and cars tommorow, I cannot remember off the top of my head. + I have lots of nice cars that have done very nice times.
Sat 13/08/05 at 19:14
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
The whole of Nurburgring? Or just one of the short ones?
Cos I'll give it a go, my favorite car is the Subaru STI, beware Ive souped it up till the speed is around 9.3 and accel is 9.7!

Whats yor car? And your time?!
Sat 13/08/05 at 18:00
Regular
Whats peoples best lap times on the Nurburgring and what car was used? Not race cars thou, more intrested in modded cars upto and including A class.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.