GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"killzone- this looks like a good game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Killzone'.
Sun 17/10/04 at 14:32
Regular
"hammy boy"
i have played the demo of killzone and thought that the graphics were breath taking. anyone else think this???
Sat 23/10/04 at 21:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
i watched the killzone preview on the PSW DVD and wasn't too impressed, bodies going through walls, granted it's probably demo footage but that better get sorted.

Plus also the person playing the games on that must be a total retard, Stevie Wonder could do a better job sniping the Hellghast than whoever was playing on the DVD could.
Sat 23/10/04 at 15:18
Regular
"\\"
Or... You could just not buy the piece of poop that is the PS2.
Sat 23/10/04 at 14:27
Regular
"Bicycle"
gr13ve wrote:
> I was really looking forward to Killzone as well but in comparison
> with Halo 2 its dead and buried before its released. Still the
> £30 for it will be added to my new ps2 fund. Its inevitable
> that my current one will be knackered by xmas, its already stopped
> reading discs properly.

Trick is to rotate it every month.

One month horizontal, one month vertical.

Been over a year since my old one broke and I got this advice for my new one. Works like a charm.

I also advise getting a hand-held vacuum, such as the keyboard cleaning ones, brilliant for reducing dust in the machine.
Sat 23/10/04 at 14:07
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
No Killzone thats not the greatest game, The greatest is halo 2 superb FPS/ACTION & Graphics.
Sat 23/10/04 at 13:51
Regular
"hulagadoo"
My purchases are as follows: GTA San Andreas, Halo 2...(please feel free to fill this space with loads of good games)...Killzone last, possibly whenever every other game in the world (maybe not every game) no longer exists.

I was really looking forward to Killzone as well but in comparison with Halo 2 its dead and buried before its released. Still the £30 for it will be added to my new ps2 fund. Its inevitable that my current one will be knackered by xmas, its already stopped reading discs properly.
Sat 23/10/04 at 10:22
Regular
Ninjax wrote:
> Killzone demo great!!! hahahah! The level was easy and about three
> minutes long! Halo will whooop the ass of killzone even though half
> the people here wont like to admit it!

i admit it, im getting halo when my xbox comes
Thu 21/10/04 at 00:37
Regular
"Bicycle"
I'll be buying it soon.
Thu 21/10/04 at 00:08
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I wasn't really looking forward to Killzone but I bought OPS2 for the demo anyway. I still don't see what all the fuss is about, seems like your average FPS to me. I'll opt for Halo 2 instead me thinks.
Tue 19/10/04 at 14:31
Regular
"..."
Ninjax wrote:
> the people here wont like to admit it!
Whether they admit it or not doesn't make any difference, because practically no one has ever played the game itself, so their opinions won't matter. Demos don't mean anything. You may like the demo, but you still have a chance of hating the entire game, and it also can be the other way around.
Sun 17/10/04 at 20:32
Regular
"boom boom click"
Killzone demo great!!! hahahah! The level was easy and about three minutes long! Halo will whooop the ass of killzone even though half the people here wont like to admit it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.