GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tottenham Hotspurs - What do you think?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/08/05 at 11:03
"Xbox Rule"
I support Spurs, and have done since i was young. Last year, we didn't do too badly, just i know we can do better. One game we play really good, like losing to Arsenal, but the score was 5-4, i don't know any other team to score 4goals against Arsenal, and if so, there isn't many... Another example is drawing against Chelsea, or beating Liverpool... But then other games, we lose, against lower Teams like Portsmouth, Man City, Sunderland, Aston Villa, etc etc...

But this year i think we're going to do better, as we do have many decent players, and many newly signed players who can't wait to get in and score...

We have top players like Paul Robinson, Ledley King, Micheal Carrick, Pedro Mendes, Andy Reid, Wayne Routledge, Jermain Defoe, Hodssam Ahmed Mido and Fredi Kanoute...

I think we should do better, don't you think Spurs Fans??

And predict the score to todays match, Spurs vs Portsmouth

I think 2-1 Win to Spurs.

COMON YOU SPURS!!
Sat 13/08/05 at 11:03
"Xbox Rule"
I support Spurs, and have done since i was young. Last year, we didn't do too badly, just i know we can do better. One game we play really good, like losing to Arsenal, but the score was 5-4, i don't know any other team to score 4goals against Arsenal, and if so, there isn't many... Another example is drawing against Chelsea, or beating Liverpool... But then other games, we lose, against lower Teams like Portsmouth, Man City, Sunderland, Aston Villa, etc etc...

But this year i think we're going to do better, as we do have many decent players, and many newly signed players who can't wait to get in and score...

We have top players like Paul Robinson, Ledley King, Micheal Carrick, Pedro Mendes, Andy Reid, Wayne Routledge, Jermain Defoe, Hodssam Ahmed Mido and Fredi Kanoute...

I think we should do better, don't you think Spurs Fans??

And predict the score to todays match, Spurs vs Portsmouth

I think 2-1 Win to Spurs.

COMON YOU SPURS!!
Sat 13/08/05 at 11:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
At least you're guarenteed to never have any trouble. Your team never finishes in the Top 6 or the Bottom 6, so at least supporting Spurs means you miss out on that emotional feeling called 'excitement'.
Sat 13/08/05 at 11:36
Regular
Once, I made a vow to myself to find the one person in the world who thinks Pedro Mendes is a 'top player'. I thought I'd have to track down his mum, or something. At least, I'd have to go to Portugal. But you've saved me a journey. I can tick that off The List Of Things To Do Before I Die.

Next, Scarlett Johansson.
Sat 13/08/05 at 11:37
Regular
Oh, and when, exactly, did you beat Liverpool? The two draws in the League? Or when our kiddies showed your first team how to score penalties?
Sat 13/08/05 at 11:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
Stryke wrote:
> Next, Scarlett Johansson.

He's awesome. :-)
Sat 13/08/05 at 11:43
Regular
Huuuuuuge....ability. Wonderful....close control. Two great....shooting feet.

Nice baps, too.
Sat 13/08/05 at 11:46
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heheh :-)
Sat 13/08/05 at 13:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Stryke wrote:
> Oh, and when, exactly, did you beat Liverpool? The two draws in the
> League? Or when our kiddies showed your first team how to score
> penalties?

Hehe i think it was around the same time they beat United. Poor ickle Spurs fans, so desperate they have to count draws as wins
Sat 13/08/05 at 15:24
Regular
"es argh"
callumchapman1991 wrote:
> And predict the score to todays match, Spurs vs Portsmouth
>
> I think 2-1 Win to Spurs.

No

Pompey win 5 or 12 nil
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:35
Regular
"Baros!!!"
callumchapman1991 wrote:
Another example is drawing against Chelsea, or beating
> Liverpool... But then other games, we lose, against lower Teams like
> Portsmouth, Man City, Sunderland, Aston Villa, etc etc...

Lower teams like Villa?

What are you talking about?

how many times have you finished above us since the Premiership began, you have never even finished in the top 6.

Let's see:

1992/93 = Villa 2nd, Spurs 8th = VILLA
1993/94 = Villa 10th, Spurs 15th = VILLA
1994/95 = Spurs 7th, Villa 18th = SPURS
1995/96 = Villa 4th, Spurs 8th = VILLA
1996/97 = Villa 5th, Spurs 10th = VILLA
1997/98 = Villa 7th, Spurs 14th = VILLA
1998/99 = Villa 6th, Spurs 11th = VILLA
1999/00 - Villa 6th, Spurs 10th = VILLA
2000/01 - Villa 8th, Spurs 12th = VILLA
2001/02 - Villa 8th, Spurs 9th = VILLA
2002/03 - Spurs 10th, Villa 16th = SPURS
2003/04 - Villa 6th, Spurs 14th = VILLA

So out of the 12 seasons in the Premiership, you have only managed to finish above us TWICE. We have only finished in the bottom half TWICE, yet we are a lower club than you Spurs...

Heh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.