GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chelsea taking over the Premiership"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/08/05 at 10:54
"Xbox Rule"
Hi, i really like the premiership, but i feel Chelsea are spoiling it.
They now have too many stars in their team, and they are probably thinking about putting a bid in for more star players. I think from every year now on, its to obvious who is going to win the premiership, Chelsea or Arsenal, but now, Arsenal have no chance, not against the one of the rishest teams in the world.

Teams like Aston Villa, Tottenham, Everton, Liverpool, Sunderland, Portsmouth, i can go on, none of these teams have a chance to win the premiership, not with Chelsea up in the lead all season round.

I feel Chelsea should stop this nonsense, and play proper football, and not just relying on there top players. But Jose Mourinho is going to have problems this season, how is he going to keep everyone of his players happy? ...Impossible, as he has so many players keen to play every game...

Good Luck is all ican say, and come on you Spurs!
Sat 13/08/05 at 10:54
"Xbox Rule"
Hi, i really like the premiership, but i feel Chelsea are spoiling it.
They now have too many stars in their team, and they are probably thinking about putting a bid in for more star players. I think from every year now on, its to obvious who is going to win the premiership, Chelsea or Arsenal, but now, Arsenal have no chance, not against the one of the rishest teams in the world.

Teams like Aston Villa, Tottenham, Everton, Liverpool, Sunderland, Portsmouth, i can go on, none of these teams have a chance to win the premiership, not with Chelsea up in the lead all season round.

I feel Chelsea should stop this nonsense, and play proper football, and not just relying on there top players. But Jose Mourinho is going to have problems this season, how is he going to keep everyone of his players happy? ...Impossible, as he has so many players keen to play every game...

Good Luck is all ican say, and come on you Spurs!
Sat 13/08/05 at 13:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
callumchapman1991 wrote:
> Teams like Aston Villa, Tottenham, Everton, Liverpool, Sunderland,
> Portsmouth, i can go on, none of these teams have a chance to win the
> premiership, not with Chelsea up in the lead all season round.

They didn't have a chance anyway even without Uncle Roman at Chelsea.
Sat 13/08/05 at 17:07
Regular
Liverpool do, Everton and Totenham have a small chance.
Sat 13/08/05 at 18:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Lies.
Sat 13/08/05 at 20:07
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
callumchapman1991 wrote:
> Hi, i really like the premiership, but i feel Chelsea are spoiling
> it.

Awwwww.

We'll just leave quietly shall we? Join a new, "rich boys" league, so your "proper" clubs that don't "buy the title" can have a chance of winning?

This s**t really gets to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.