GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The ultimate foggers quiz."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/06/01 at 21:20
Regular
The ultimate foggers quiz. These are very hard questions… some will require nothing but guess work. There will be sections, as I can’t be bothered to do it all tonight. Good luck.

SECTION ONE. WHO WROTE THIS?

Speaks for itself, guess who wrote the following quotes. This is the “guesswork” section. Don’t worry, it’s not all as easy as this. :0) Sometimes it’s obvious... but some could be red herrings... number four, for example. Some people have more than one of their quotes in here too. The best thing you could do is try and match writing styles... but it won't always work.

Here they are.

1) Ah, but without Bill we wouldn't have Word and Excel in offices and wouldn't be able to do any work. Wait a minute. D'oh! That's a goooooood thing.
2) *taps nose*
*misses and pokes himself in the eye*
3) I dont know, i go away for half an hour and the whole forum falls apart without me!
4) Hello new chap!
5) ring ring ring ring..... ARGHHHHHH I hate this song!
6) Why is it that everything reminds me of my ankle?
7) regular, shmegular. I want extra large.
8) Off to play Counter-Strike for a bit, back later.
9) For example, say I change my name from "****" to "Ewok Adventurer"... [Not four characters]

And finally...

10) Goodbye great people of the SR forum. It has been a great pleasure knowing u for the past 2 months.

Due to the ever present ways in which I have never won gameaday and will NEVER win gameaday I have decided to leave, I was enjoying the forum a lot until I see people winning for the 3rd and 4th time.
I also tried to let 'tony' know about problems on the site and he corrected them and never said thank you.

Right, that’s it for today. I’ll do some more another time… good luck, you’ll need it. :0)
Tue 05/06/01 at 21:08
Regular
pb wrote:
> 7) regular, shmegular. I want extra large.

...I said that? Must
> be going mad in my old age..what was my name again?

Pb. :0)

Ok. I'm ready to post the next batch... I'm going to put them in a new topic however, as it will be easier to read them.
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Ok. The scoreboard so far. People can join in on the quiz... but
> they'll have to sacrifice the rounds that they have missed. So it's
> best to keep going if you've already started, someone may still beat
> you.

Firstly, the answers.

1) Pb.
2) Rastabillyskank.
3)
> Your Honour.
4) Sniper.
5) Rastabillyskank.
6) Ssxpro.
7)
> Pb.
8) Reaper [DC]
9) Wookiee Monster
10) er-no

In joint
> seventh place, The Game and er-no. You both had one right.

Joint
> fourth, The Vottanator and Time_Warp with two.

Joint second, Ant
> and Pb with three... but the winner, by far, is One Eyed Snake with
> six. Congratulations... err...

I'd have got 4 of them right, the two that were mine, the I want an extra large one and reapers :-)
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:31
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Does anyone else find it amusing that pb only got 3 of them right, despite the fact that two of them were his own quotes? ;)
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:25
"possibly impossible"
7) regular, shmegular. I want extra large.

...I said that? Must be going mad in my old age..what was my name again?
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:19
Regular
Ok. The scoreboard so far. People can join in on the quiz... but they'll have to sacrifice the rounds that they have missed. So it's best to keep going if you've already started, someone may still beat you.

Firstly, the answers.

1) Pb.
2) Rastabillyskank.
3) Your Honour.
4) Sniper.
5) Rastabillyskank.
6) Ssxpro.
7) Pb.
8) Reaper [DC]
9) Wookiee Monster
10) er-no

In joint seventh place, The Game and er-no. You both had one right.

Joint fourth, The Vottanator and Time_Warp with two.

Joint second, Ant and Pb with three... but the winner, by far, is One Eyed Snake with six. Congratulations... err...

Ok. Next round coming up soon... it's to do with the stories...
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:12
I havent got a clue, and um..i cant b arsed looking again
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:11
Regular
The_Jackman wrote:
> Grix, do you know that you still have an unclaimed prize from a
> while back? Er-no still does, too

Thanks for saying so... but you've probably confused it with a game that hasn't been released yet, so it's in red as well, you see.

What date was it anyway, in case my eyes lie dreadfully?
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:09
Regular
Right, that's it. No more. You've had over the time allowed already. The results of the first leg are coming shortly.
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:08
Grix, do you know that you still have an unclaimed prize from a while back? Er-no still does, too
Tue 05/06/01 at 20:07
"possibly impossible"
1) me
2) RBS
3) FM
4) cheatguru
5) Goatboy
6) SSXPro
7) er-no
8) er-no
9) Golden Rhino
10) Golden Rhino

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.