GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Paypal warning"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 19:50
"possibly impossible"
Looks like another batch of fake emails going around for Paypal customers.

If you get a message that tells you someone else's email address has been added to your Paypal, don't follow the link!

If you are at all concerned, open a completely seperate browser window and log in to paypal by typing the address.

This has been a pb public broadcast...
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:21
"possibly impossible"
Timmargh wrote:
> pb wrote:
> This has been a pb public broadcast...
>
> A "pb pb" ... ?

Indeed.

Public Broadcast
Paternal Brooding
and
Posting Bull

From the Porpoise Boy...
Fri 12/08/05 at 09:14
Regular
"not dead"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Meka Dragon wrote:
> I like to follow the links and put in fake details
>
> It's fun until you get taken to a site that downloads a trojan
> keylogger to your machine... or tries to, anyway.

I'll consider myself lucky that I've only ever done it on the machine at work then!
Fri 12/08/05 at 00:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
pb wrote:
> This has been a pb public broadcast...

A "pb pb" ... ?
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:47
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
And because I'm bored, some other fun stuff:

-----

Heya!

Has your cum ever dribbled and you wish it had shot out?
Have you ever wanted to impress your girl with a huge cumshot?

-----

Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica !

- Replicated to the Smallest Detail
- 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings
- Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back
- Magnified Quickset Date
- Includes all Proper Markings

-----

"My girlfriend loves the results, but she doesn't know what I do. She thinks it's natural" -Thomas, CA

"I've been using your product for 4 months now. I've increased my length from 2" to nearly 6" . Your product has saved my sex life." -Matt, FL

-----

Hehe. I think that last guy has got it up for the first time ever now I've read it again.
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:42
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
In my email today:

"Dear Barclays customer,

Barclays is looking to shake up the current account market by offering new and some of the existing customers a fee and interest free promotion worth ?1,000. The offer will be a fee free** Additions Plus account (normally ?12 per month), a ?5,000 interest free overdraft and a ?5,000 interest free Barclaycard for 10 months*** with the only stipulation that customers pay ?1,000* into their account each month.

Please check up your Online Banking account to find out if you get that promotion. Click here:
https://ibank.barclays.co.uk/fp/1_2n/online/

Sincerely yours,
Roger Davis
Chief Executive, UK Banking"
Thu 11/08/05 at 23:26
"High polygon count"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> I like to follow the links and put in fake details

It's fun until you get taken to a site that downloads a trojan keylogger to your machine... or tries to, anyway.

I get stacks of these bloody things (supposedly) from both PayPal and eBay. I've had 2 in the last 2 days - one yesterday telling me that there's been an Unpaid Item Strike against me on eBay, and one today telling me that I had been outbid on an item. Neither were genuine.

Fortunately, the links are shown as false by both Mail Washer and Outlook XP.

Don't click them, children. Links are bad, mmmmkay?
Thu 11/08/05 at 22:15
Regular
I always get..

"We have been contacted by your bank about some dodgy activity in your Paypal account, please enter your account details below so we can make sure nobodyz twokking ya moneyz innit!"
Thu 11/08/05 at 20:34
Regular
"Remember me?"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> Oh the hilarity.

Mirth-o-rific!
Thu 11/08/05 at 20:12
Regular
I get them all the time, they go straight into my Spam folder.
Thu 11/08/05 at 19:56
Regular
"not dead"
I like to follow the links and put in fake details, so that the scammers think they have info, and when they try it, it doesn't work.

Oh the hilarity.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.