GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Steve Gerrard - No 9"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/08/05 at 15:43
Regular
[URL]http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N149630050811-1409.htm[/URL]

The next great English striker? I laughed when I saw this, although he'd probably be ace there. Rafa wants to convert everyone to a striker. Next week - how to make Steve Finnan a goal-machine.
Sat 13/08/05 at 10:20
Regular
look dnt reli get much about this thread... but is rooney no 9? or gerrard?? :S
Fri 12/08/05 at 12:02
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Has anyone else noticed that Djimi Traore and Bambi(on ice) are never in the room at the same time?
Fri 12/08/05 at 11:29
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Stryke wrote:
> Traore is currently being trained as a goalkeeping machine, similiar
> to the spinning machine England batsmen are using to prepare for
> Warne. If you can survive a Traore clearance, you're ready for the
> big time.
>
> Scott Carson is currently trialing it.

Oh drag-back djimi, how I wanted to kill him after the burnley game. But now I can look back & laugh. I watched it the other day & I still dont know what he was trying to do.
Thu 11/08/05 at 18:51
Regular
Stevie's defensive ability makes him more ideal as a midfield player, at least he can switch from attacking midfield to defensive midfield depending on team.
Thu 11/08/05 at 16:17
Regular
"0228"
Buddle's side is always the right side.
Thu 11/08/05 at 16:07
Regular
That's a dream partnership. Ashman, check out my 'Vote Scott Carson' thread, Buddle has finally allied himself to the right side.
Thu 11/08/05 at 16:05
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
If only Igor was still there. He could then have finished top scorer this season and got a transfer to Columbus to play up front with Buddle.
Thu 11/08/05 at 16:05
Regular
Traore is currently being trained as a goalkeeping machine, similiar to the spinning machine England batsmen are using to prepare for Warne. If you can survive a Traore clearance, you're ready for the big time.

Scott Carson is currently trialing it.
Thu 11/08/05 at 16:03
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Well Mr Traore's getting there with his Zidane effort, unfortunatly for him it was in the wrong goal...
Thu 11/08/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
Im not sure about being a striker but to be fair to Rafa, how good is Mr Gerrard at right back. When he was moved in the CL final he managed to boss the game from full back! Im looking at you Mr Neville!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.