GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone got any decent videos I can download from SmackDown on 26/05/01???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/06/01 at 20:56
Regular
I missed this episode and I want to see my favourite wrestler Grand Master Sexay dance his last dance with Steve Blackman and Trish Stratus!

Now that GMS has been fired (nooo!!!), I want to see this dancing section. If anyone can find a video of it I can download, please let me know here.

Thanks for readng, Ant.
Tue 05/06/01 at 22:48
if anybody still hasnt seen kane without his mask go to yahoo.com and type in kane unmasked.
Tue 05/06/01 at 17:29
Regular
"One More Chance"
Try WWfbumps.com that is where you can download people going through tables and the like.
Tue 05/06/01 at 16:58
Regular
"Back in black"
I think if you go to wwf.com you should be able to find some stuff, i dont know about the whole match, but the best bits!
Tue 05/06/01 at 12:16
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Does anyone know where I can find the whole of TLC 3 from smackdown to download because i missed it. If ya can help thanks a lot I wanna see this 3D off the ladder I was told about
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:39
where about on the site? i cant find them. the ones i could were not really good qualoty and i could hardley make them out. my moden is partly to blame
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:05
Regular
"Back in black"
Maybe the WWF new GMS was going to smuggle illegal drugs over the border line and make him do a excellent 'farewell dance'! lol.
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:03
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah thats true i have downloaded many things of WWF.com like the dance you want to see all i can say is to just have a look.
Mon 04/06/01 at 20:59
Regular
"Back in black"
have you not tried wwf.com, they always have video bits from previous raw/smackdown.
Mon 04/06/01 at 20:56
Regular
"I like cheese"
I missed this episode and I want to see my favourite wrestler Grand Master Sexay dance his last dance with Steve Blackman and Trish Stratus!

Now that GMS has been fired (nooo!!!), I want to see this dancing section. If anyone can find a video of it I can download, please let me know here.

Thanks for readng, Ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.