GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jol is a crazy player collector"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/08/05 at 12:04
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/4137714.stm[/URL]

Why Why Why? Every single overrated/average midfielder in the world - Jols wantsch you to speacsk all slurred up with him, for shurrre.

So Carrick/Jenas/Davis/Mendes/Lennon/Huddlestone/sod knows who else is competing for one spot alongside their only really good midfielder.

To hell with Spurs. I'm going to eat my sandwich and then go to work.
Wed 10/08/05 at 22:05
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Stryke wrote:
> [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/4137714.stm[/URL]

Arrrgggg most over-hyped over-priced 'young english' hope there is. To hell with him.

> So Carrick/Jenas/Davis/Mendes/Lennon/Huddlestone/sod knows who else
> is competing for one spot alongside their only really good
> midfielder.

Aha, Carrick is a genius. SO is Routledge and Reid showed every sign of being a top winger last season. Except for the lard.
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:32
Regular
Bless Scott Carson... it was his sale to Liverpool that helped Leeds pay their players last season.
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:13
Regular
Not more deserving that Scott Carson. My Vote Scott Carson campaign thread shall be unveiled later today, with any luck.
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Be more deserving than most candidates that's for sure :-D
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:00
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> Newcastle would be laughing all the way to the bank.

--

One of my favourite football-related expressions ever. What if the bank isn't round the corner? What if you've got a Swiss bank account? That's something SERIOUSLY funny to keep you laughing all the way to Zurich.

Great phrase. I vote that phrase for notable.
Wed 10/08/05 at 16:59
Regular
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/4138256.stm[/URL]
>
> Good news.

--

Excellent stuff. Apparently Newcastle were after him. Ooh, toughie...

Jenas is the football equivalent of lasagne. Everyone says its great, but who actually wants it?

I hate lasagne.
Wed 10/08/05 at 15:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yep, £15m is far too much for Jenas. This is basically Newcastle trying to keep him by putting a high price tag on him and if any team did buy him, Newcastle would be laughing all the way to the bank.
Wed 10/08/05 at 15:47
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Its stupid to think that, potentially, Owen and Jenas are valued within £1million of each other.
Wed 10/08/05 at 15:33
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
He is overrated, especially at £15 mil. There's no way he's worth anything like that kind of money.
Wed 10/08/05 at 15:25
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
I think Jenas is overrated, I've never seen anything from him to make me think he's worth even remotely as much as Newcastle seem to want for him.

Still, Arsene Wenger is possibly a better judge of a footballer than I am, so if the scum were after him, maybe I'm wrong. Or is Wenger losing his eye for a good player?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.