GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Few things from The Times today"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/08/05 at 12:53
Regular
1) Zidane is convinced a 'mysterious apparition' appeared to him at 3am in the morning and convinced him to come out of retirement.

Erm....yeah. That's what happened, Zizou, you didn't feel like a bit of extra cash or nothing. Of course, it could be Patrick Vieira in a boogy-boogy suit.

2) Mark Viduka is, like, the 6th best player in the Premiership. £68,000 a week! For the walking piece of lard. Boro got had there. They probably thought it was £6,800 and didn't notice until they signed.

Stupid Biscuit Boy Viduka.

That's all for now.
Tue 09/08/05 at 16:15
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Heheheh. Red Dwarf rules :-)

Agreed...That is all!
Tue 09/08/05 at 13:54
Regular
"What's that Mr. Flibble? No Mr. Flibble we can't do that... who'd clean up all the mess?"
Tue 09/08/05 at 13:39
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heheheh. Red Dwarf rules :-)
Tue 09/08/05 at 13:30
Regular
"0228"
[URL]http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zidane9tg.jpg[/URL]
Tue 09/08/05 at 13:22
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Boro always get had.

Boksic, anyone?
Tue 09/08/05 at 13:10
Regular
"You've upset me"
"I would not want people to talk too much about it in case what I have to unveil gets badly interpreted"

Well he certainly dodged that landmine.

"Someone you will probably never meet"...

Mmmkay... Who wants to bet it's a dead French footballer?
Tue 09/08/05 at 13:09
Regular
"You've upset me"
What a tragedy that would be.... :-)

I think Zidane needs some help.
Tue 09/08/05 at 13:02
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.football365.com/news/story_159236.shtml[/URL]

Full Zizzou story there. Crazy Frenchman. In other news, Owen might be on his way back, the board apparently twisted Rafa's arm into considering taking him back. Just need to get rid of Meeelan I reckons.
Tue 09/08/05 at 12:56
Regular
"0228"
Stryke wrote:
> 2) Mark Viduka is, like, the 6th best player in the Premiership.
> £68,000 a week!

He's not even Boro's best player. He barely makes into their top five really.
Tue 09/08/05 at 12:53
Regular
1) Zidane is convinced a 'mysterious apparition' appeared to him at 3am in the morning and convinced him to come out of retirement.

Erm....yeah. That's what happened, Zizou, you didn't feel like a bit of extra cash or nothing. Of course, it could be Patrick Vieira in a boogy-boogy suit.

2) Mark Viduka is, like, the 6th best player in the Premiership. £68,000 a week! For the walking piece of lard. Boro got had there. They probably thought it was £6,800 and didn't notice until they signed.

Stupid Biscuit Boy Viduka.

That's all for now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.