GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Looking for a personal loan?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/08/05 at 03:06
Regular
"SOUP!"
I woke up with gallons of hot milky spuge in my hair this morning after a rough night at the docks and thought, wouldn't it be good to have a personal loan to help pay my medical expenses and help me paint my houseboat? I was also excited at the prospect of getting to talk to anm adviser on the phone about my loan, since my outgoing calls had been monitored obtusely for the last 8 months after those obscene calls I made to Richard Branson regarding his ridiculously arousing facial hair. I had tried phoning a plumber to get the dead hookers out of my irrigation system but to little avail, the police traced the call and blamed me for a string of slightly-sexy murders all over the south-east. Most of them weren't even me, they were Mike 'the Snake' Biggley and his sidekick, Paul.

So, back to my loan. I sat, slightly aroused, in my armchair with my fingers delicately lingering above the keypad, savouring the moment. Tantric.

I bit my tongue hard as I finished entering the number and heard the 'click, click' connection followed by the deliciously generic, 'ring, ring'.

'Hello!' she cried, her voice that of an angel.
She was really a sales assistant called Lyndsey with a fake tan and padded bra, but to me she was all I'd dreamed of for the last 8 months besides an end to my house arrest which I frequently discarded.

'Are you a homeowner?' she inquired. Probably trying to get a cheeky invite for dinner sometime. 'I built my own house' I told her with a smug grin across my wretchedly bearded face, 'with the bones of the infidels!'

I think she liked my whitty remark because she played music down the phone to me as she went to see her supervisor called Kevin. I imagine he drove a Lexus but I'm not entirely sure.

At this point my foot because caught in the space between the armchair and a piece of lumber I used to beat hookers to death with. There was still bits of fishnet and shards of lipgloss packaging stuck to it. I was in great pain but couldn't afford any ointment for my poor foot, because my medical expense of priority was the cottage-cheese-like substance clinging to my left thigh. It doesn't taste much like cottage cheese at all.

'Help me, Veronica!' I cried down the phone.

'I'm called Lyndsey' she replied, 'and I was you inside of me.'

I was gobsmacked. Girls normally hang-up after I tell them that, so I didn't know the natural progression of a conversation from this point onward.

'Oh yeah' I purred, like a black man into a microphone 'I'm wearing a thong'

'So... how much would you like to borrow?' she asked, in a furious and racially intolerant manner; much like Hitler may have done had he worked for a loans company.

'Fifteen thousand' was my response.

'Fine' she yelled, hating those pigmies, 'I'll bring it over later in a brown paper bag. All I need is your credit card number, national insurance code, driving license number and shoe size.'

I kindly obliged but it was no use. She took everything, even my shoes - which she gave to her son-in-law called Jacob. But I don't much, he's got a hair-lip and looks like Nicholas Cage only fatter. Poor kid.

So the moral, my good friends, is do not under any circumstances, trust the Puerto-Ricans. They will kill you given half a chance. HALF A GODDAM CHANCE!
Tue 09/08/05 at 13:30
Regular
"SOUP!"
Super Kev wrote:

> Oh and no I dont drive a Lexus but do work in a call centre!

You are evil; pure evil.
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:48
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Sounds like someone has been smoking the funny stuff again, haven't they Para!

Oh and no I dont drive a Lexus but do work in a call centre!
Tue 09/08/05 at 10:02
Regular
Indeed.

But highly amusing, in a weird kind of way....
Tue 09/08/05 at 09:59
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Crazyman.
Tue 09/08/05 at 03:06
Regular
"SOUP!"
I woke up with gallons of hot milky spuge in my hair this morning after a rough night at the docks and thought, wouldn't it be good to have a personal loan to help pay my medical expenses and help me paint my houseboat? I was also excited at the prospect of getting to talk to anm adviser on the phone about my loan, since my outgoing calls had been monitored obtusely for the last 8 months after those obscene calls I made to Richard Branson regarding his ridiculously arousing facial hair. I had tried phoning a plumber to get the dead hookers out of my irrigation system but to little avail, the police traced the call and blamed me for a string of slightly-sexy murders all over the south-east. Most of them weren't even me, they were Mike 'the Snake' Biggley and his sidekick, Paul.

So, back to my loan. I sat, slightly aroused, in my armchair with my fingers delicately lingering above the keypad, savouring the moment. Tantric.

I bit my tongue hard as I finished entering the number and heard the 'click, click' connection followed by the deliciously generic, 'ring, ring'.

'Hello!' she cried, her voice that of an angel.
She was really a sales assistant called Lyndsey with a fake tan and padded bra, but to me she was all I'd dreamed of for the last 8 months besides an end to my house arrest which I frequently discarded.

'Are you a homeowner?' she inquired. Probably trying to get a cheeky invite for dinner sometime. 'I built my own house' I told her with a smug grin across my wretchedly bearded face, 'with the bones of the infidels!'

I think she liked my whitty remark because she played music down the phone to me as she went to see her supervisor called Kevin. I imagine he drove a Lexus but I'm not entirely sure.

At this point my foot because caught in the space between the armchair and a piece of lumber I used to beat hookers to death with. There was still bits of fishnet and shards of lipgloss packaging stuck to it. I was in great pain but couldn't afford any ointment for my poor foot, because my medical expense of priority was the cottage-cheese-like substance clinging to my left thigh. It doesn't taste much like cottage cheese at all.

'Help me, Veronica!' I cried down the phone.

'I'm called Lyndsey' she replied, 'and I was you inside of me.'

I was gobsmacked. Girls normally hang-up after I tell them that, so I didn't know the natural progression of a conversation from this point onward.

'Oh yeah' I purred, like a black man into a microphone 'I'm wearing a thong'

'So... how much would you like to borrow?' she asked, in a furious and racially intolerant manner; much like Hitler may have done had he worked for a loans company.

'Fifteen thousand' was my response.

'Fine' she yelled, hating those pigmies, 'I'll bring it over later in a brown paper bag. All I need is your credit card number, national insurance code, driving license number and shoe size.'

I kindly obliged but it was no use. She took everything, even my shoes - which she gave to her son-in-law called Jacob. But I don't much, he's got a hair-lip and looks like Nicholas Cage only fatter. Poor kid.

So the moral, my good friends, is do not under any circumstances, trust the Puerto-Ricans. They will kill you given half a chance. HALF A GODDAM CHANCE!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.