GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ha ha ha. Geeks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 19/10/04 at 12:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
So, it turns out that the whole 'ilovebees' debacle was a giant ARG game for giant geeks. Somehow the geeks worked out that something geeky was some geeky GPS (Geek Positioning System) coordinates, where a geeky payhone would ring a geeky tone at a certain geeky time. Then the geeks would have to get their geeky-selves there, take some geeky pictures in geeky costumes, listen to a special geeky recorded message, and that made them part of the geek elite. Only thing is, what if a spaced out crackhead heard the phone and got there first?

But I was a bit geeky myself. I popped the 404 error page on the ilovebees.com website, and found this:

[URL]http://www.ilovebees.com/404.html[/URL]

It's pictures of the geeks! Then I found that you can get there from the geeky front page, but never mind, it feels like I achieved something...
Wed 20/10/04 at 20:22
Ha, and preorders for Metroid Prime are... 10 copies. Woohoo
Wed 20/10/04 at 20:19
Regular
Something else weird:

www.ilovebeams.com
www.iloveskis.com
www.ilovekeys.com
www.iloveknees.com

Someone will have spent money on them.

Money.
Wed 20/10/04 at 19:21
Most of them are pale bastardos.
Wed 20/10/04 at 18:55
Regular
My God!

Look at the Science and Medical section.

The guy in the bottom left's so pale he's almost see through and he's got a hunched back because he's been sitting at his computer for so long.

I'd have loved to turn up at the phonebox and administer a kingsize dose of wedgies to all these halfbreeds.
Wed 20/10/04 at 18:52
Regular
The squads section is the funniest.

There's one picture of what looks like a nerdy Country and Western band.
Wed 20/10/04 at 18:25
Regular
"bit of a brain"
it's you, isn't it?
Wed 20/10/04 at 18:18
clever though.
Wed 20/10/04 at 18:13
Regular
"bit of a brain"
the fat guy in a shirt jumping off some sort of ledge in the Special Environment Ops team is great
Tue 19/10/04 at 13:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hahaha!
Tue 19/10/04 at 13:02
Regular
"Selected"
so very geeky. shame.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.