GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The most rubbish album you have ever bought"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/08/05 at 01:05
Regular
"Catch it!"
What is it? Don't really know what mine is don't really have one. But what is your most rubbish album you have ever bought?
Mon 08/08/05 at 12:08
Regular
Chipseh wrote:
> Vengaboys... when I was 12.
>
> Oh dear God, that still haunts me. Plus there was a re-mix of The
> Venga Bus as an outro to an Anime series I recently finished off.
>
> *weeps*

I had that, excellent album. :D

Since I've actually liked music, Pony Express Record by Shudder to Think. Pretentious bullsheet at its worst.
Mon 08/08/05 at 12:00
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i got bought the Nashville Pus*y album... which turned out to be horrifyingly bad.
Mon 08/08/05 at 11:48
Regular
"Remember me?"
Chipseh wrote:
> Oh, and the name of Chip? What the hell? :D

He means The Chipster, obviously.
Mon 08/08/05 at 02:19
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Pffft. :D
Mon 08/08/05 at 02:19
Regular
"Catch it!"
Alright cool do you buy any?
Mon 08/08/05 at 02:18
Regular
"Catch it!"
Alright cool when do you buy any?
Mon 08/08/05 at 02:13
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Chippxero wrote:

> I'm going to start a mass anime thread tomorrow on the ones that i
> have seen recently.

Ok, I'll be sure to reply. :D

And Bob, I have many Anime DVDs, yes. All burned, of course. :)

On my last count, my collection was over 500Gb... and that was, ooh, three months ago. I leave my PC downloading overnight, so... :)
Mon 08/08/05 at 02:11
Regular
"Catch it!"
Have you got a lot of Anime Dvds or video's then?
Mon 08/08/05 at 02:10
Regular
"Captain to you."
I have never seen Naruto, it's one of those ones that everyone seems to have seen but when i read about it, it never really stuck out as something to watch.

I kinda wonder if ed will use science to bridge the gap (as it kind of works on the equal trade system, you need something to create something), i have only seen the trailer from last year but i assume that they get to talk to each other but not be in the same world.

I'm going to start a mass anime thread tomorrow on the ones that i have seen recently.
Mon 08/08/05 at 02:03
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Chippxero wrote:
> As soon as i saw the trailer for FMA movie i watched the series and
> it's probably my favorite. I wanna watch it now and understand it :(

:)

It really is a genius series, though. I'm looking forward to Ed exploring our Earth, and seeing if he can get back to Al (who is now back to his younger, human form). It's going to be interesting if they met up.

Ooh, can't wait. :D Naruto Movie #2 is meant to be good too, though of course, it won't be a patch on the FMA one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.