GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Men Legends"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'X-Men Legends'.
Tue 19/10/04 at 14:06
Regular
"BOSE"
how many people are planning to get this? i downloaded a load of gameplay clips and it looks proper delish! just downloaded the tv advert for it. it's quite funny you should take a look :-)

I've loved x-men since the modern comics and the animated cartoons (late 90's) i'll be getting it :-)
Sat 30/10/04 at 00:38
Regular
"BOSE"
have you played it? don't worry, Morrow was floored ;-)
Fri 29/10/04 at 19:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Action RPGs are boring. I either need turnbased ones or real-time ones with more depth than hack hack. Like Fable and BG:DA, really
Fri 29/10/04 at 09:23
Regular
"BOSE"
*SPOILER*

Does anyone know how to beat Morrow the second time round? I kill her and kill her and she keeps on regenerating!
Tue 26/10/04 at 17:28
Regular
"BOSE"
I got this game and can i say something, it rocks! man, you played it for 20 mins? it gets better and better! i'm stuck on the boat level. there's too many doors near the end and alot of anti-mutant people. but they aint the problem. the problem is i get rid off all the softies, then i get lost! :-|

but i love it :-) i recommend it to x-men fans. people who enjoy action rpgs will love it too ;-)
Tue 26/10/04 at 17:28
Regular
"BOSE"
I got this game and can i say something, it rocks! man, you played it for 20 mins? it gets better and better! i'm stuck on the boat level. there's too many doors near the end and alot of anti-mutant people. but they aint the problem. the problem is i get rid off all the softies, then i get lost! :-|

but i love it :-) i recommend it to x-men fans. people who enjoy action rpgs will love it too ;-)
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:50
Regular
"Selected"
I got this today - It's not turnbased, it's very much like Baldurs Gate....but with X-men. It's like a cross between Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance and Streets of Rage. Real-time button mashing at it's finest.

Only played it for about 20 minutes but it seems like a really fun game, especially in 2 player co-op. I bet 3/4 player co-op is even better. Nice cel-shaded look, nice character animations, cheesy-but-in-a-good-way voice acting, fun punch-ups and X-men powers!

I need to play it more though....
Fri 22/10/04 at 11:31
Regular
"8==="
Hedfix wrote:
> Is it turnbased or does it suck?
Fri 22/10/04 at 00:05
Regular
"I'm Great."
I downloaded two trailers. I'm still not sure what to make of it. I'll wait for the review and other opinions before I decide.
Thu 21/10/04 at 23:53
Regular
"BOSE"
cookie monster wrote:
> Have you guys watched the trailers and videos for that game?
>
> It looks badness.

Badness as in greatness? I've downloaded a few clips and some trailers. it looks sweet!
Thu 21/10/04 at 20:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Have you guys watched the trailers and videos for that game?

It looks badness.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.