GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Not bad"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/08/05 at 20:03
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ordered Full Spectrum Warrior from play for £9.99, live supposed to be very good.
Anybody played it, I know it's an old game but it passed me by
Fri 12/08/05 at 21:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Excellent game, my only complaint is it's a little short?
I think I'm already on the downloadable epilogue missions but I don't remember killing the chief turrist bloke on the previous mission - I had to cover a hotel.
Wed 10/08/05 at 21:02
Regular
"Ruddie1"
I still got,

Need for Speed Underground 2
Halo
Red Dead Revolver
Project Snowblind

too if anyone wants to make any offers for them or i'll wack them back on Ebay friday.
Wed 10/08/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Ruddie1"
My copies of Full Spectrum Warrior, Freedom Fighters and Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow didnt sell, everything else did. Anyone want them? Offers?
Wed 10/08/05 at 18:46
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Now the DS had gone for £75!! Mite as well try selling my Cube too. Think im going to get all the 360 games i want on release.
Wed 10/08/05 at 17:55
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Think someone has just bought my PS2 off me for £150!!!! Not sure tho as they are a new user, So maybe in a few days its gone! That will take me to £270 towards my 360! YAY me :-D
Tue 09/08/05 at 17:06
Regular
"Ruddie1"
£9.99 not bad but i have mine on Ebay at the moment and its at £10 but has Freedom Fighters and Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. Thats a better deal ;-)
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:10
Regular
I enjoyed Full Speccy Warrior. It's a bit different from your normal affair, admittedly slow in some ways, but still full of action in all the right places.

Not sure how much replay value it has once finished, I haven't been back to it, but I thoroughly enjoyed the first play through. Haven't bothered with it online, heard it was a bit pap.

Will definitely buy the second when it appears.

BTW, play it with the sound up loud, it feels like you're actually in the film 'Black Hawk Down' at times.
Mon 08/08/05 at 19:07
Regular
I have it and have wanted someone to fully go through it with for some time now. You're on my friends list already Goatboy. Craziest col is my gamertag.
Mon 08/08/05 at 11:06
Regular
"8==="
I got it for 9.99 months ago.

Still haven't got round to playing it though.
Mon 08/08/05 at 10:24
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That's what I thought, I enjoyed the demo and a tenner isn't going to hurt even if I don't think it's the best game ever.
I've got Brothers in Arms but just sort of stopped playing it, no idea why as it's a top game. I got WoW and my other PC games sulked and got dusty

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.