GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Enigmatic Loon(s)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/08/05 at 19:13
Regular
Over the Worlds' history there has been a large following for those who should be sipping Cocoa via a muzzle in a nice padded cell, so much so, we've let them rule our Countries and poison our ideals ?

Don't know what I'm talking about ? Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Saddam Hussein, Magarbe (sp ?). The point is we seem time and time again to let ourselves trust this people completely, and the result is always the same, our trust is replaced and 'Uncle Joe' twists himself into a dictatorial meglamaniac, obsessed with his own delusions of grandure

This wouldn't be too bad if it was little Jimmy as the head of the Primary Debating Society, but no, it's a full-blown paranoia victim, gripped in his own delusions who stands at the head of a vast Empire, with the world in his sights and a very large supply of weapons, and those to use them.

The thing that gets people every time is that one minute Mr Adolf is a very friendly man, talking about things we all want, sitting complacently at a board meeting ... besides, how can a man with an idiotic little Moustache be any threat ? Well, when these people are promoted to power they dig their claws in and install some lurid system of "all must become as I wish I was", killing, maiming and destroying those with any sensibility.

It's fine at first until they start striving to meet their ambitions and struggling with dementure and paranoia, insisting they are self-sufficient and all-knowing.

It seems one of Hitlers' jobs was taken by a Jewish person, does he perhaps disagree and move on ? Of course not ... he handles it like a man and swallows his pride? No, he takes what he sees to be the most logical step .... complete annihilation of several million people who had absolutely nothing to do with him

These mens' soul ambition in life is to try and gain some powerbase so that they can live out vendettas against people, innocents and people who they were perhaps once friendly with. Their people ? The country ? Their family ? Nothing matters as the continuous struggle goes on to live out their own sadistic fantasies

And now, to a less pessimistic and depressing side of the 'ol loon-o-meter. People who are half mad always seem to have a smile on their face and have never known depression, what have they to fear or become upset about ? As they say, ignorance is bliss

There's always something very endearing about someone with a permanent smile and a happy gait, something that somehow makes you jealous, think how easy life would be if we didn't have a care in the world ?

I'm not talking about donning a straight jacket and running round naked, but simply to be eternally happy and endorse the bliss of it to others, living a carefree life that was never quite found in childhood

So, as this guy signs off, a delirious smile coats his face as he pops yesterdays' underwear on his head

The moral of this story was forgotten

Jon
Sat 06/08/05 at 12:58
Regular
Magarbe is my favourite type of fish.
Sat 06/08/05 at 12:53
"Magarbe"

Fri 05/08/05 at 21:53
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Mugg Mugg.
Fri 05/08/05 at 20:19
Regular
"You've upset me"
Mugabe.
Fri 05/08/05 at 19:13
Regular
Over the Worlds' history there has been a large following for those who should be sipping Cocoa via a muzzle in a nice padded cell, so much so, we've let them rule our Countries and poison our ideals ?

Don't know what I'm talking about ? Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Saddam Hussein, Magarbe (sp ?). The point is we seem time and time again to let ourselves trust this people completely, and the result is always the same, our trust is replaced and 'Uncle Joe' twists himself into a dictatorial meglamaniac, obsessed with his own delusions of grandure

This wouldn't be too bad if it was little Jimmy as the head of the Primary Debating Society, but no, it's a full-blown paranoia victim, gripped in his own delusions who stands at the head of a vast Empire, with the world in his sights and a very large supply of weapons, and those to use them.

The thing that gets people every time is that one minute Mr Adolf is a very friendly man, talking about things we all want, sitting complacently at a board meeting ... besides, how can a man with an idiotic little Moustache be any threat ? Well, when these people are promoted to power they dig their claws in and install some lurid system of "all must become as I wish I was", killing, maiming and destroying those with any sensibility.

It's fine at first until they start striving to meet their ambitions and struggling with dementure and paranoia, insisting they are self-sufficient and all-knowing.

It seems one of Hitlers' jobs was taken by a Jewish person, does he perhaps disagree and move on ? Of course not ... he handles it like a man and swallows his pride? No, he takes what he sees to be the most logical step .... complete annihilation of several million people who had absolutely nothing to do with him

These mens' soul ambition in life is to try and gain some powerbase so that they can live out vendettas against people, innocents and people who they were perhaps once friendly with. Their people ? The country ? Their family ? Nothing matters as the continuous struggle goes on to live out their own sadistic fantasies

And now, to a less pessimistic and depressing side of the 'ol loon-o-meter. People who are half mad always seem to have a smile on their face and have never known depression, what have they to fear or become upset about ? As they say, ignorance is bliss

There's always something very endearing about someone with a permanent smile and a happy gait, something that somehow makes you jealous, think how easy life would be if we didn't have a care in the world ?

I'm not talking about donning a straight jacket and running round naked, but simply to be eternally happy and endorse the bliss of it to others, living a carefree life that was never quite found in childhood

So, as this guy signs off, a delirious smile coats his face as he pops yesterdays' underwear on his head

The moral of this story was forgotten

Jon

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.