GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix Online. Whats your expectations?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Enter the Matrix'.
Tue 19/10/04 at 22:58
Regular
"Snake Eater"
We know its coming but what do you guys expect from it? I expect that there will be some system in the game to select a random 'one' i hope, so it isn't the game designer's relation or good friend.
Thu 21/10/04 at 15:58
Regular
Well maybe they won't allow any actual names from the movie. That's what they did on this Dragonball Z MOD I used to play.
Wed 20/10/04 at 23:53
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Potential Problem, how many people do you think will call themselves "Neo" and "Trinity"? I predict a wave of bland players trying to act out scenes from the movies and putting "There is no Spoon" as their tagline to whatever character bio screen there may be.
Wed 20/10/04 at 18:24
Regular
I don't have great expectations for it. I think it'll be a dissapointment with the developers just trying to cash in some money. Great idea, average game.

Hopefully I'm wrong though :)
Wed 20/10/04 at 17:01
Regular
"Snake Eater"
It is true that the last Matrix game was kin of a flop with its simple game play and it did get repetative. I looked at the Matrix Online website and the graphics do look very good. I have high expectations for it and the idea of going round as a gang and generally killing everything has an appeal, thats probably why everyone wants GTA online :).
Wed 20/10/04 at 15:01
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I haven't seen much to get excited about, blame my utter dissapointment at the last Matrix game which was utter guff, yet hyped by the developers and the mugs who made the movies as "teh bestest game evaaarrr" which it wasn't, quite the opposite.
Tue 19/10/04 at 23:51
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
How ironic would it be if there were a load of hacks and exploits? (as often seen with online games in their infancy) =P

I haven't read much about it, if it's a deep involving game like an EverQuest or a something whereby your stats go up then I'm sure it'll be a hit.
Tue 19/10/04 at 22:58
Regular
"Snake Eater"
We know its coming but what do you guys expect from it? I expect that there will be some system in the game to select a random 'one' i hope, so it isn't the game designer's relation or good friend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.