GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rooney Eats It!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/08/05 at 23:52
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk[/URL]

Just watched Ferris Bueller again as a little refresher, so I could add Ed Rooney into the assholes hall of fame, and I was pleasantly reminded that it's one of the best comedies of all time, an absolutely flawless picture that I notice something new in every time I watch it.

Without a doubt, my favourite bit is when Ed the head stumbles dejectedly out of the Bueller house, to be confronted by a tow-truck towing his illegally parked car away. He then unleashes one of the best moments of cinema swearing ever, and his little half-hearted run down the road makes me crack up every time.

A great film, and a great character.

"What's the score?"
"Nothing nothing"
"Who's winning?"
"Uhh.... the Bears"
Thu 04/08/05 at 15:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Remember to clear your cache this time, Snuggles.

Oh, and just to make your work interesting:

FRANKING MACHINES SUCK!

Find that in 5-6 days...
Thu 04/08/05 at 15:04
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"Call me sir, goddamit!"
Thu 04/08/05 at 13:01
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i love how cameron uses the same voice for all his crank calls.

"you listen to me rooney, if she's not outside the school when i arrive i'll have some words to say to you by god!" :D
Thu 04/08/05 at 11:23
Regular
I love that film.

"If you were to shove a stick of coal up Camerons ass, in two weeks you'd have a diamond"
Wed 03/08/05 at 23:52
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk[/URL]

Just watched Ferris Bueller again as a little refresher, so I could add Ed Rooney into the assholes hall of fame, and I was pleasantly reminded that it's one of the best comedies of all time, an absolutely flawless picture that I notice something new in every time I watch it.

Without a doubt, my favourite bit is when Ed the head stumbles dejectedly out of the Bueller house, to be confronted by a tow-truck towing his illegally parked car away. He then unleashes one of the best moments of cinema swearing ever, and his little half-hearted run down the road makes me crack up every time.

A great film, and a great character.

"What's the score?"
"Nothing nothing"
"Who's winning?"
"Uhh.... the Bears"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.