GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whos your favourite Actor or Director?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/08/05 at 20:47
Regular
"True Gamer!"
post a message saying who your favourite actor or director or even both.
Sat 06/08/05 at 18:41
Regular
Mike Swade wrote:
> Director - Wes Craven

Once he was good, but now I just avoid any recent films that have "Wes Craven Presents" on the DVD cover. They always turn out to be dreadful.

Of course, the old classics are brilliant. 'The Hills Have Eyes' is fantastic, as is 'Last House On The Left' (if a little twisted and disturbing).
Thu 04/08/05 at 20:31
Regular
"Swivel!"
Actor - Oliver Platt

Director - Wes Craven
Thu 04/08/05 at 20:24
Regular
Actor- Morgan Freeman

Director- Hayao Miyazaki
Thu 04/08/05 at 19:18
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
My favourite actors are Tom Hanks and Peter Sellers.....

The Wardy wrote:
> Other than that i reckon Tom Cruise is a good actor.

I hate Tom Cruise, and hes a rubbish actor( Im afraid i had to say that!)

It made my day when that feller squirted him in the eye with that water pistol!( And look at the way he reacted!)
Thu 04/08/05 at 11:32
Regular
"with a blunt knife"
Actor - Morgan Freeman is just class though I do have a certain amount of respect for little Tom Cruise
Director - Spielberg I would say, though War Of The Worlds was phoned in.
Thu 04/08/05 at 10:14
Regular
"youngest regular"
1.johnny depp
2.will ferell(brilliant in anchorman)
Thu 04/08/05 at 10:13
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Actor - Dominique Pinon: He gives the best performance I've ever seen in my life in the film Delicatesson. I mean, my God, the man plays a CLOWN and he still conveys a sense of nobility of soul that never fails to touch me. He's also awesome in every other Jeunot film. Which leads me onto...

Director - Jeunot. I preferred the stuff with Caro (Delicatesson, City of Lost Children) as both the look and the scripting is awesome. But the childlike joyousness and innocence of Amelie, plus the grand sweep of A Very Long Engagement also impress.

Jesus, have I really picked two Frenchmen as my faves...?
Wed 03/08/05 at 23:03
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Actor - Johnny Depp

I like a lot of his films...i think he was very good in Charlie and the Chocolate factory and he was brilliant in Pirates of the Caribbean. I have also seen him in Secret Window and i thought he was good in that.

Other than that i reckon Tom Cruise is a good actor.
Wed 03/08/05 at 22:32
Regular
Actor, I'd probably go for Jack Nicholson. Very versatile - has acted across every genre - and very convincing.

Director I suppose would be Martin Scorsese. Taxi Driver is one of my all-time favourite films. Utterly ridiculous that he's never won an academy award.
Wed 03/08/05 at 21:36
Regular
Favourite Actor ~ Sean Bean ; that cyncaism and stoical evil he puts into every role is one of the marks of his career, you see him on set and you know, just know, he's one of the villains

As for the director I'd probably go with "the bearded one" at the risk of staying in a safety net. I've liked almost every film of his, the 'infactuation' starting probably with Jaws. However, E.T was a gay film, no doubt great for the kiddy winks though

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.