GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One game - Any game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/06/01 at 17:01
Regular
Which would you choose and why? I would say for me that it would be Nights - I could play it for hours on end, and it brings about nice memories of how I had to get it instead of Fifa 98 on the Saturn in Christmas 97 - I bought it from SR, and need to buy it again! That was and is an incredible game!!
Your go!
Thu 07/06/01 at 09:22
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Ed(Dan)ge Mast(2K1)er wrote:
> Which would you choose and why? I would say for me that it would be
> Nights - I could play it for hours on end, and it brings about nice
> memories of how I had to get it instead of Fifa 98 on the Saturn in
> Christmas 97 - I bought it from SR, and need to buy it again! That
> was and is an incredible game!!
Your go!

hahahahah! Me to! NiGHTS is my fav game of all time. It may have only taken 2 days to complete, but it's so easy to get into and play from start to end... and so revolutionary and refreshing. It's like the Jet Set of the 32 bit era! As soon as I get enough money, I will be buying a saturn, Nights and a 3d controller... if anyone has one going I'll buy it! Then maybe buy Virtua On with the twin sticks :)

Sonic
Thu 07/06/01 at 01:15
It has to be the sensible world of soccer on the amiga, great game, kept me amused for ages
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:16
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
By todays standards. Play Perfect Dark and if that isn't knew enough then try Phantsy Star Online. It lasts longer than a week but that wouldn't be my one game of choice. It does get boring after a long time. I mean utterly boring. Depressingly boring.
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:09
"u interested for a long time not
> just a week.
"

Nights definitely. Although a week by today's standards is something to be proud of.
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:08
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Perfect Dark. Although I would also need 3 other pads to play multiplayer. The one player is still fantastic (although a little disappointing) but who could ever get bored of four player mode. Nobody. Wanna know why? Well I'm gonna tell you anyway. Because it isn't possible.
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You do need a game that keeps you interested for a long time not just a week.
Mon 04/06/01 at 22:02
Part of me would like to have Grim Fandango for all eternity because I am a huge fan of adventure games, and I was almost in tears when I completed this classic, it was too much for me to have to leave Manny's world.

However, I have to think that after completeing it 7 or 8 times(Yes! I love it that much!) I would begin to get bored, so I should probably chose a different game.

With this in mind I would probably choose a game witch cant be completed, eg a footy manager game, or a game which you can complete in a vast number of ways eg Black and White or Deus Ex.

I would probably choose Black and White because of its near infinite playability, any other game would get more boring sooner.
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:50
The original driver because once I completed it I could play it again doing different missions and trying to make the cop cars fly, Tremendous fun especially with the replay mode :-)
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:44
Regular
I would have to say the game would be Zelda:a link to the past.It was the 3rd Zelda game to be realeased and at the time it was amazing in fact I could start it again anyday it's just that damm good.
Mon 04/06/01 at 21:44
Can't wait for next year's CM, basically because Blackburn will be in the Premiership! Hoorah!

Good plan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.