GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any Air Hostess Geeks?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/08/05 at 23:28
Regular
"air hostess by day"
I just watched a brilliant indie film called "The Aviary" about life as an air hostess. It was written and produced by a US based flight attendant who was temporarily placed on work furlough after 9/11. It's a lovely film- sort of "Lost in Translation" meets "Bridgette Jones."
Has anyone else seen it? [URL]http://theaviarymovie.com/mainpage.htm[/URL]
Wed 03/08/05 at 14:58
Regular
Janice wrote:
> Uh, yeah, I said I couldn't find the older one.

For future, one way of doing it is to click on your name (on the left next to one of your posts) and look down your profile. It'll display links to your most recent posts so you can go straight there. Since you've only made about 10 posts if I scanned that right, it shouldn't be too hard to find them as most of them are probably still listed.
Wed 03/08/05 at 14:50
Regular
"Dont kill yourself"
I applied to be an air hostess but was shocked when they told me I would have to go up in a plane. Decided not to continue after hearing that.
Tue 02/08/05 at 23:46
Regular
No need to post a topic about it ... the same topic, in more than 3 forums though
Tue 02/08/05 at 23:43
Regular
"Bouncebackability"
no. seems interesting tho. different.
Tue 02/08/05 at 23:42
Regular
"Bridget Jones" is the bit which makes me squirm
Tue 02/08/05 at 23:41
Regular
"air hostess by day"
Uh, yeah, I said I couldn't find the older one. If you don't like Lost in Translation you probably wouldn't like "The Aviary."
Tue 02/08/05 at 23:36
Regular
"Lost in Translation" meets "Bridgette Jones." eh?

Wow, I hate it already.
Tue 02/08/05 at 23:30
Regular
Yeah, you've already posted this thread

/end
Tue 02/08/05 at 23:28
Regular
"air hostess by day"
I just watched a brilliant indie film called "The Aviary" about life as an air hostess. It was written and produced by a US based flight attendant who was temporarily placed on work furlough after 9/11. It's a lovely film- sort of "Lost in Translation" meets "Bridgette Jones."
Has anyone else seen it? [URL]http://theaviarymovie.com/mainpage.htm[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.