GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where did that thread go?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/08/05 at 14:00
Regular
I was just posting in it, and it suddenly vanished.

The one with the guy saying "PC GAMEZ IZ DA ROXORZ" and that dude trying to defend his comments as 'perfectly reasonable and unbiased'
Mon 01/08/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Hm, did I miss something? A bit of slagging off, maybe?

Right I really, really want to clarify that I am not entirely biased towards the Xbox. It's a fantastic console, there's no denying that, however I personally feel that PC shooters are better. I did have the console for a very long time, and enjoyed the games very much so on it, but lately I haven't really been into games that much so you know, I haven't really had the time to play it and is the main reason why I sold it.

I'm not here to start or end anymore arguements, but that's how I feel at the end of the day. I know you don't like my opinion, but hey. And saying before that I am not entirely biased towards the console, that means, yeah, I totally prefer PC shooters to it like hell, but that's me.

And thanks Sausage. My Chocolate Davina :p
Mon 01/08/05 at 20:27
Regular
Ja ?
Mon 01/08/05 at 20:25
Regular
"Remember me?"
FACISTS!!!!!
Mon 01/08/05 at 19:05
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
My Play.com topic saying had anyone of you seen their xbox 360 videos vanished as well!!
Mon 01/08/05 at 15:07
"Goodbye Cruel World"
Halo 2

And yeh look it did go a bit off topic. It'd be good next time if we post in the same topic we just had no hard feelings.

Agreed?
Mon 01/08/05 at 14:19
Regular
"8==="
It was the 'what do you think of the PS3?' thread, right?

No wonder it was deleted.

Edit: no the hell it wasn't! :D

What the hell was it called? It drifted off-topic so beautifully I have no idea. :D
Mon 01/08/05 at 14:15
Regular
Woah, I didn't say anything bad.

I said I was going to clean my room.
Mon 01/08/05 at 14:06
Regular
"8==="
7/10 of your 'last 10 posts' are blank spaces too.
Mon 01/08/05 at 14:03
Regular
"8==="
Odd.

Toe
Mon 01/08/05 at 14:00
Regular
I was just posting in it, and it suddenly vanished.

The one with the guy saying "PC GAMEZ IZ DA ROXORZ" and that dude trying to defend his comments as 'perfectly reasonable and unbiased'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.