GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 4 Tournament 2004"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Thu 21/10/04 at 09:48
Regular
"Take the challenge"
If you are interested in entering the comp or want more details then please contact myself by email [email protected] It will be £10 entry for around a £100 prize money and it will be taking place in the Chalfont area near High Wycombe. We have an 8ft x 6ft big screen ready and waiting for the comp to start. Please get in quick as places are filling dam quick.

Cheers guys,
Steve.
Thu 21/10/04 at 10:09
Regular
"Take the challenge"
yep, you got it in one with the beers, we are hiring a room built on to a pub wich makes it even better the beer is on tap.
Thu 21/10/04 at 10:08
Cheers! Just a shame the PS2 version had no online, as I would have incorporated that too...

Well, good luck with the comp dude! Hope you get a lot of interest, should be fun anyways with just you and your mates, and large screen and a few beers... Always fun!
Thu 21/10/04 at 10:02
Regular
"Take the challenge"
cool, good idea. Dam i am a ps2 boff well hope it works well dude.
Thu 21/10/04 at 09:59
lol No probs dude!

What am I doing? Just an interactive ladder type thing for my mates, and others to join and make matches and submit results etc. Theres plenty on the net but none really support footy games at the moment.
Just making it for everyone on my friends list and anyone else who wants to join, X-Box version by the way as we have online play whooohooo
Thu 21/10/04 at 09:56
Regular
"Take the challenge"
Cheers mate, have removed me number. Its mainly for mates but i thought id put it on offer for others. So what are you doing, im intetrested.

Steve
Thu 21/10/04 at 09:54
mmm Dont know whether it was a good idea posting that number dude ?!?!?

Maybe a website or just the e-mail would have been better!

Sounds interesting, although I'm setting up my own interactive ladder via a website for the X-Box version; and Im sure there's plenty of ladders already on the net...
Getting everyone together at one place may be tricky though! Good luck.
Thu 21/10/04 at 09:48
Regular
"Take the challenge"
If you are interested in entering the comp or want more details then please contact myself by email [email protected] It will be £10 entry for around a £100 prize money and it will be taking place in the Chalfont area near High Wycombe. We have an 8ft x 6ft big screen ready and waiting for the comp to start. Please get in quick as places are filling dam quick.

Cheers guys,
Steve.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.