GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Gilmore"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/07/05 at 14:12
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/review.php?id=86[/URL]

Landmines? Random bear attacks? Mandatory beer breaks? No, only Happy Gilmore can make golf entertaining. Laudable as one of the only things Adam Sandler as done that's any good, it's got some brilliant lines in it, and some top raging and wanton destruction, including a full justified attack on a clown.

"If I dressed like that, I'd have to kick my own ass."
Again, excuse the atrocious hosting, the article is there somewhere
Mon 01/08/05 at 19:51
Regular
"You've upset me"
He didn't. Hence the edit.
Mon 01/08/05 at 19:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Hate to be an ass...
>
> EDIT: So I won't be.

So what if he got the paradox thing wrong, eh?
Mon 01/08/05 at 19:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I swear that if you place two TVs facing each other, one playing Happy Gilmore, the other Billy Madison, a vortex to another dimension appears.

Madison is so desperately unfunny, it makes me cross.
Mon 01/08/05 at 19:46
Regular
"You've upset me"
Hate to be an ass...

EDIT: So I won't be.
Mon 01/08/05 at 18:06
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Site is back up now, if you actually want to read the article.
Mon 01/08/05 at 13:54
Regular
"8==="
Bonus wrote:
> and none of them can be considered calssics of comendy,

This, however, is quite funny.
Mon 01/08/05 at 13:43
Regular
To be fair, I think all of his films are decent :).

If you ever fancy turning your brain off and laughing at raw toilet humour, no one is better than Adam Sandler in any of his films.

Granted some of them are absoluetly rubbish, and none of them can be considered classics of comendy, but every single one of them has at least a coupole of scenes which made me genuinely laugh.

As much for what he gets really famous people to do as much as anything else.

Jack Nicholson spooning, point made :D.
Mon 01/08/05 at 11:52
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Sandler has a superb talent for talking quietly one moment and shouting the next. I find him quite entertaining personally.
Mon 01/08/05 at 11:01
Regular
"8==="
Anger Management's the sort of thing that looks great on paper, then you watch it and see how they've manged to screw up every little detail of something that could have been hilarious.
Mon 01/08/05 at 09:49
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I've liked all his film I've seen except Billy Madison, Anger
> Management and Water Boy.

Yeah those are all crap films. And 40 First Dates is awful.

Adam Sandler is so one dimensional - he plays like the same two characters in every film (one being completely stupid whilst the other a normal bloke). He's a bit overrated personally, but hey.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.