GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"if ya smelllllllllllllllll what the rock is cookin"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/07/05 at 14:44
Regular
"Paid, Laid n Made"
he is coming back

survivor series

smackdown v raw elimination chamber

undisputed wwe champ

brock lesnar ( world champ ) v batista v JBl v the rock ( wwe champ ) v triple h v john cena
Fri 29/07/05 at 14:44
Regular
"Paid, Laid n Made"
he is coming back

survivor series

smackdown v raw elimination chamber

undisputed wwe champ

brock lesnar ( world champ ) v batista v JBl v the rock ( wwe champ ) v triple h v john cena
Sat 20/08/05 at 23:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Nice match won't happen
Sun 21/08/05 at 00:04
Regular
"you've got a beard"
don't be a foo' LK, that's beyond cretinous.
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:53
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Wonder if they'll ever do another 6 man match? They need to do something tp make PPV's worth watching
Sun 21/08/05 at 20:57
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Its annoying how WWE have toned down a lot in my opinion. No TLC, No SSP, No 450 or stuff like that.

The 6-Man Armageddon Hell in a Cell was good, needs more stuff like that. I could understand why they didnt do it at an event like Wrestlemania because it would take out 6 of the top stars from the biggest show of the year and may effect the rest of the PPVs ratings, but at another PPV i would like to see a 6-man HIAC or another Elimination Chamber.

I think if the Elimination CHamber is exclusive to RAW then Smackdown should have its own speciality 6-man match.
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Rikishi being thrown from the top of the cage - wow!
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Worst.......so called big bump.....ever
Sun 21/08/05 at 21:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Shane jumping from the top of the titantron onto the big show has got to be the best big bump ever
Tue 30/08/05 at 23:45
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Jammykins wrote:
> he was a god to me!

mate, next to you EVERYONE looks like a god :P
Wed 31/08/05 at 13:46
Regular
"..."
smedlos wrote:
> Shane jumping from the top of the titantron onto the big show has got
> to be the best big bump ever

Shane's Bumps < New Jack and Vic Grimes scaffold match in XPW < Zandig/Mondo off a roof through tables covered in light tubes at CZWs TOD 2

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.