GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worms 4 out today!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/07/05 at 13:42
"possibly impossible"
Yeah, hopefully getting hold of mine tonight. I'm just hoping that there are more people online with this than with Worms Forts.

It's not to everyone's taste, but I still think Worms Forts is great fun online, pretty sure 4 will be too, based on the OXBM demos...
Fri 29/07/05 at 13:42
"possibly impossible"
Yeah, hopefully getting hold of mine tonight. I'm just hoping that there are more people online with this than with Worms Forts.

It's not to everyone's taste, but I still think Worms Forts is great fun online, pretty sure 4 will be too, based on the OXBM demos...
Fri 29/07/05 at 15:45
Regular
"8==="
4 will be better because everything's destructible and you're not limited to only being able to fire the better weapons from a few places.

As usual I'm waiting to see if it has stats.
Fri 29/07/05 at 16:29
Regular
According to the back of the box it's not got scoreboards, it's still excellent fun though. Probably try it out online later this weekend if anyone's up for a game.
Fri 29/07/05 at 20:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Damn, forgot this was out today. I'll get it tomorrow though.
Sat 30/07/05 at 13:37
Regular
"Arsenal 4eva!"
i'm definitely considering getting this game, what's it like, any good?
Mon 01/08/05 at 00:38
Regular
Dis game ist wunderbah!

Been addicted to it all weekend, played a bit of multiplayer with friends but spent most my time doing the single player. It feels so much more like Worms than Worms 3D ever did.

3D was enjoyable if a bit short lived, but this really bangs the addictive nail right on the head. Haven't tried it online yet as I'm just trying to unlock everything and stuff. The Goldeneye style time challenges are infuriatingly addictive, no many times I fail, I just keep coming back to them to try and shave some seconds off my time. My rooms been blue with the swears coming from my mouth all weekend, because the cursed worms messes up my time by knocking himself out or something.

Anyway, highly recommend this game to anyone interested.

Inflatable Scouser = the L337...or whatever that word is

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.