GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"will the new WCW be better than the WWF."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/06/01 at 21:45
Regular
i persinally think that WCW has what it takes to be alot better than the WWF. I mean at the moment the WWF is rubbish it has boring storylines and half its talent is away. So if Vince gives WCW a push and gives its Cruiseawiehgt talent a chance WCW has the chance to go far.
Mon 11/06/01 at 17:30
123123 wrote:
> hi
hi
Sun 10/06/01 at 20:59
Regular
"One More Chance"
Maybe Shane and Vince will side after all.
Sun 10/06/01 at 20:57
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
hi
Sun 10/06/01 at 20:41
Regular
It's just a story line.
Sun 10/06/01 at 20:40
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
how come they are both owned by vince when shane signed the contract and seems to be doing the most with it
Sun 10/06/01 at 19:34
Regular
"One More Chance"
I susspose your wright.
Sun 10/06/01 at 18:55
Regular
It's hard to say because they are owned by the same company.
Sun 10/06/01 at 16:13
Regular
"One More Chance"
It would be good to see anouther wrestling orginasation.
Sat 09/06/01 at 12:32
Regular
It is being reported by several sources that Randy Savage has held talks with World Championship Wrestling officials this week about the contract status of many former WCW wrestlers. Savage, who is also a former WCW wrestler, has confirmed that he is looking to sign Goldberg, Kevin Nash and both members of Kronik to his promotion. Previously reported, Randy Savage is in serious talks with two major financial investors in hope of starting his new wrestling promotion. Sources say that if all goes as planned he will start the promotion in Tampa and run shows in Orlando. Also, Savage says that financially it would be possible to purchase the contracts of several WCW wrestlers from AOL Time Warner. However, the only thing that would make the process slow is to make it legal. Randy has also said that there is no TV deal in the US, but if the promotion does open - an international deal has already been organized. Savage made it very clear that his promotion will have nothing to do with "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan's deal with Universal.
Sat 09/06/01 at 12:10
Regular
Have you all heard about Randy Savages new promotion apparently he's signing Goldberg, Kevin Nash and Kronic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.