GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ace Combat 5"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War'.
Fri 22/10/04 at 00:07
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Anyone know when this is due to be released?

A friend mentioned that the Jap version is out soon but I havn't seen it mentioned anywhere and can't seem to find anywhere that has a release date in the UK.

Looking like quite a good game, enjoyed the last one so think I might have to get this one. Sadly it seems though there will be no multiplayer options included at all.
Tue 02/11/04 at 15:39
Regular
Darwock wrote:
> US version out Oct. 25th, including a limited bundle with a flight
> stick controller (made by Hori) which is what I have got ordered.
> Really can't wait for this one!!

Did you get your bundle, seen one online with the flight stick and some massive wardog patch thing that looked pretty cool for an extra. The game also looked great, visually and in terms of playability.
What you think of it?
Fri 22/10/04 at 20:29
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Darwock wrote:
> US version out Oct. 25th, including a limited bundle with a flight
> stick controller (made by Hori) which is what I have got ordered.
> Really can't wait for this one!!

Nice, where you order the US version from?
Fri 22/10/04 at 19:08
"period drama"
Early next year - end of February, I heard somewhere.
Can't bloody wait - probably one of the only awaited games that keeps my PS2 where it is. Oh, it'll be sublime.
Fri 22/10/04 at 16:08
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
US version out Oct. 25th, including a limited bundle with a flight stick controller (made by Hori) which is what I have got ordered. Really can't wait for this one!!

Sorry no idea on PAL.
Fri 22/10/04 at 00:07
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Anyone know when this is due to be released?

A friend mentioned that the Jap version is out soon but I havn't seen it mentioned anywhere and can't seem to find anywhere that has a release date in the UK.

Looking like quite a good game, enjoyed the last one so think I might have to get this one. Sadly it seems though there will be no multiplayer options included at all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.