GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Audio CDs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/07/05 at 21:54
Regular
So what's all this Super Audio CD malarky all about then?
Fri 29/07/05 at 09:55
Regular
Fair enough - I'll give them a miss unless they become standard then - for my Hi-fi is fine with normal CDs.
Fri 29/07/05 at 09:44
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
SACDs can't play in normal cd player, they need the SACD logo, and are higher quality than cds, they are also capable of 5.1 surround sound. Just another type of dvd-audio.
Fri 29/07/05 at 08:17
Regular
I don't think they can - I may be wrong though, but I'm sure your player has to support SACD.

Most DVD Players support it though.
Thu 28/07/05 at 22:19
Regular
But can still play on standard CD players?
Thu 28/07/05 at 21:55
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
CD's with a higher bit-rate, right? I think they store extra info like images and titles for compatible players.
Thu 28/07/05 at 21:54
Regular
So what's all this Super Audio CD malarky all about then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.